SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

I'm talking about regular sit down restaurants that you would normally be served and tip at, except you called in or ordered to go.

I feel bad for takeout. They get robbed a lot and winters in NYC are brutal. Most of the time there fresh off the boat just trying to make a honest living. Much rather give them money over people begging. They should def be tipped. They're bringing your lazy *** food a lot farther than a waiter.
they don't really get robbed like that

I feel bad for takeout. They get robbed a lot and winters in NYC are brutal. Most of the time there fresh off the boat just trying to make a honest living. Much rather give them money over people begging. They should def be tipped. They're bringing your lazy *** food a lot farther than a waiter.
Takeout = you go and pick up

Delivery = they deliver to you

I tip the takeout people, but its never a big tip.  Unless it is a massive order and then I will give them a decent tip.  However I never tip a percentage on takeout like I would when I actually sit down.  Just throw them a couple bucks.

they don't really get robbed like that

They do by me. Dominos and chinese had to pull up with a cop car. Some chinese spots stop delivering all together. In Queens of all places. Happens more than you think. Just not news worthy.

I misunderstood the question. No, I don't tip takeout.

Last edited:
They do by me. Dominos and chinese had to pull up with a cop car. Some chinese spots stop delivering all together. In Queens of all places. Happens more than you think. Just not news worthy.

I misunderstood the question. No, I don't tip takeout.
By Me I Never Heard Of That. What are they gonna rob? $20 and some food?

Jim Carey is big on charity and being generous. Not like his friends or anyone for that matter doesn't know he has money. Sounds like he had a good time, possibly tipsy and felt like being generous. He's in his 50's and has been making bank forever. I doubt he cares about being a show off in his 50's. I'm sure it's not the first time doing this. :lol:
Come on man. He knew it would make the social media rounds

Jim Carey don't give a flying **** about social media, man.

Stop it.

Welp I barely tip as it is

I Shoulda threw the race card out and said what oh cause I'm black
laugh.gif

You are literally, by definition a detriment to society.

You do not pass GO, you do not collect $200 and may god have mercy for anyone else that has contact with you.

Last edited:
Jim Carey don't give a flying **** about social media, man.

Stop it.
Jim Carey is big on charity and being generous. Not like his friends or anyone for that matter doesn't know he has money. Sounds like he had a good time, possibly tipsy and felt like being generous. He's in his 50's and has been making bank forever. I doubt he cares about being a show off in his 50's. I'm sure it's not the first time doing this. :lol:
Come on man. He knew it would make the social media rounds
He is a celebrity you are crazy to think he isn't thinking about his reputation.

Everything a celebrity does after they leave the house in the AM is calculated

Never seen a delivery dude get robbed in NYC but hell yeah I've heard of it.

Chinese spot around the corner used to not deliver after sundown son :lol:

Back
Top Bottom