SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Jim Carey don't give a flying **** about social media, man.

Stop it.
Jim Carey is big on charity and being generous. Not like his friends or anyone for that matter doesn't know he has money. Sounds like he had a good time, possibly tipsy and felt like being generous. He's in his 50's and has been making bank forever. I doubt he cares about being a show off in his 50's. I'm sure it's not the first time doing this. :lol:
Come on man. He knew it would make the social media rounds
He is a celebrity you are crazy to think he isn't thinking about his reputation.

Everything a celebrity does after they leave the house in the AM is calculated
This is a skewed view to have of every single celebrity.

Come on man. He knew it would make the social media rounds
He is a celebrity you are crazy to think he isn't thinking about his reputation.

Everything a celebrity does after they leave the house in the AM is calculated

What a stupid assumption :rofl:

There are niceish parts of the bronx

Nah b the entirety of the Bronx is absolute trash.

Riverdale =/= Bronx
CountryClub =/= Bronx

Nicest parts of the BX is probably down by throgsneck, drive 4 minutes and you find yourself in some of the worst projects left in NY...

The Bronx is HOT GARBAGE.

Visiting the Bronx is like being inside of that dude from Osmosis Jones
You're from my original neighborhood in my favorite borough so I'll let Bronx comments from you slide but I'll be damned if a ***** from Queens, SI or the heights talk grimy about the Bronx. I may hate it but I've earned that right to talk ****.

Had this issue pop up on a recent road trip with some friends. They started talking about tipping the housekeeping staff at the hotel after our stay was over. I've never seen my family tip when I was growing up, so I didn't even think about it. Do you guys tip housekeeping after staying at a hotel? I figured it's not a job like waiters where they get minimum wage and rely on tips and such to survive. But, am i wrong about that?

I wouldn't say all of BX is garbage but it is still stuck in the past a bit. Not as far as back as other cities/hoods but it's like early 2000s NYC.

I wouldn't say all of BX is garbage but it is still stuck in the past a bit. Not as far as back as other cities/hoods but it's like early 2000s NYC.

Ill take da BX over any other sleepy township or rust belt cities...

U wanna go back in time? Hit up Philly..

You're from my original neighborhood in my favorite borough so I'll let Bronx comments from you slide but I'll be damned if a ***** from Queens, SI or the heights talk grimy about the Bronx. I may hate it but I've earned that right to talk ****.

Bruhs I was raised in the Bronx, east Tremont and crotona ave moms still around the neighborhood....I have every right to say, THE BRONX IS TRASH....my trash, but trash regardless.

>D

You got million dollar houses right off fordham road b.

You sound like my slumlord realtor bud, who swears the BX is the creme of the crop in real estate....lmao

The Bronx is garbage and no one will ever convince me otherwise....lol

At least the heights got da mamis, da food, the little cool party/brunch spots and ft Tryon which has been super cleaned up and is a great summer hang it spot....the Bronx has Crotona park :x :x

^They got the zoo, a decent Pio Pio joint and and City Island as well. BX has a couple good things going for the borough...

:smh: but you can't tell another New Yorker with a straight face that The Bronx is nice. :lol: love NT.

I'm saying man, I grew up in that ***hole and so did my wife and all my friends....I left the Bronx 8 years ago and don't miss it one bit, love westchester.

>D

You got million dollar houses right off fordham road b.

You sound like my slumlord realtor bud, who swears the BX is the creme of the crop in real estate....lmao

The Bronx is garbage and no one will ever convince me otherwise....lol

At least the heights got da mamis, da food, the little cool party/brunch spots and ft Tryon which has been super cleaned up and is a great summer hang it spot....the Bronx has Crotona park :x :x

Da Bronx is gonna b da new Brooklyn for middle Hispanics... Ton of nice lofts, brownstones & family houses everywhere.
For relativity affordable prices.

Whites are still leaving da boro, and Hispanics are definitely da majority now.

Back
Top Bottom