SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Eating in a group and 10 people splitting the bill ain't the type of dinners I want to be part of.

Sounding like a bunch of stiff people gettin together. I bet ya talk about the weather.

Depends tho. Like my co-workers and I go out to lunch a lot and the staff at these places usually ask us if we are paying separately before hand.

maybe it's a canadian thing

the waiter automatically gives each person their individual bill and no one has to do any math 

:lol: yeah I don't get down with that either. It's not that serious.

I think a lot of this thread is mad young. At least I hope so. Also I'm gathering most keep it to very basic places to eat. Major chains etc.

Yeah I'm starting to think this has to do with age, I can't see myself as a grown man goin out with a group and asking to keep my tab seperate....as a youngin in my early 20's quite possibly tho....lol

Corporate dinner boys.
laugh.gif

Just divide it by the people paying evenly. Who gives a damn if someone pays an extra couple bucks.
See, I don't drink, so I always end up getting shafted in situations like that. So I personally always ask for MY check. It can be a difference of 10+ dollars of what I actually ordered.

Is that still cheap @ksteezy   ?

Eating in a group and 10 people splitting the bill ain't the type of dinners I want to be part of.

Sounding like a bunch of stiff people gettin together. I bet ya talk about the weather.

Corporate dinner boys. :lol:

Just divide it by the people paying evenly. Who gives a damn if someone pays an extra couple bucks.

cause they ain't trying to leave $2-3 dollars for the waiter they sure as hell ain't paying $2-3 dollars extra for your food and drinks :lol:

:lol: yeah I don't get down with that either. It's not that serious.

I think a lot of this thread is mad young. At least I hope so. Also I'm gathering most keep it to very basic places to eat. Major chains etc.

Yeah I'm starting to think this has to do with age, I can't see myself as a grown man goin out with a group and asking to keep my tab seperate....as a youngin in my early 20's quite possibly tho....lol

Nah never, it just isn't going to sit right. It's super uptight and awkward honestly.

I don't even split it with my roommate. Like yo I got lunch today, you got it next time. It's just easier that way.

No need to ask for an individual bill. You know what you ordered, you know the price. Tip for what you ate. Waiter still gets money. Win win.

This bro was super happy when phones came with a calculator, counting pennies....but ya not cheap tho.

Dudes be like "my part of the bill was 15.35$ before tax, how do I calculate the tax into my portion yall?"

:smh:

God if I ever end up in a social outing with someone like this :rofl:

Half these people won't even leave a damn tip, you know damn well they asking for separate checks, :lol:

cause they ain't trying to leave $2-3 dollars for the waiter they sure as hell ain't paying $2-3 dollars extra for your food and drinks
laugh.gif
See it isn't always that black and white. Sometimes you know what you ordered is significantly lower than what the party ordered.

If I ordered $15 worth of food and the split bill somehow forces me to end up paying close to double what I actually spent, you can't see how someone isn't cool with that? Why do they have to be "cheap" because of that?

cause they ain't trying to leave $2-3 dollars for the waiter they sure as hell ain't paying $2-3 dollars extra for your food and drinks :lol:

Now you got a bunch of people getting petty over 2-3 bucks.
Whatever good time I had just got ruined cause now I got this annoying cat fussin about these 3 dollars.

And like I said, if we at a point where these convos need to be had, I probably ain't tryna catch food wit you.

Last edited:
i have literally never heard of getting one bill and taking time to figure out what everyone owes 
laugh.gif

when I ask for the bill the waiter always asks "are you guys paying separately or together" 

See, I don't drink, so I always end up getting shafted in situations like that. So I personally always ask for MY check. It can be a difference of 10+ dollars of what I actually ordered.

Is that still cheap @ksteezy
  ?

I only go out to eat with people that won't look at it as "getting shafted" we not counting pennies in there for the experience and company of my friends....if I end up paying extra for things I didn't consume I'm not gonna trip.

cause they ain't trying to leave $2-3 dollars for the waiter they sure as hell ain't paying $2-3 dollars extra for your food and drinks
laugh.gif
See it isn't always that black and white. Sometimes you know what you ordered is significantly lower than what the party ordered.

If I ordered $15 worth of food and the split bill somehow forces me to end up paying close to double what I actually spent, you can't see how someone isn't cool with that? Why do they have to be "cheap" because of that?
this. and if I know I ordered twice as much as the guy across the table why should I make him pay extra to make my cost cheaper? 

That's because you don't.

If I go out w/ 3 of my boys we splitting it up 4 ways.

I don't care if bro #2 ordered 4 more drinks than I did, it's whatever.

i have literally never heard of getting one bill and taking time to figure out what everyone owes :lol:

when I ask for the bill the waiter always asks "are you guys paying separately or together" 

When I was in high school, I remember having to figure out what we owed.
Didn't like this method because we always seemed to come up short. Some broke boy in the crew always didn't come up with their loot :lol:

Is that still cheap @ksteezy
  ?

I don't drink either. I just order more food. :lol:

I usually don't pay full price for food anyways so at this point we're splitting hairs because at the end of the day we all got hooked up.

if its automatically charged then it will already show up on my bill and there's no need to manually split anything. just pay what it says on the bill 

yeah i agree. im saying if it's an 80 dollar bill with 4 people why not just bring cash and everyone pays their share instead of having to pay with card individually

Last edited:
I only go out to eat with people that won't look at it as "getting shafted" we not counting pennies in there for the experience and company of my friends....if I end up paying extra for things I didn't consume I'm not gonna trip.
See me and my main circle of friends have NO issue with simply paying for what they ordered.

Same with my co-workers. We simply pay for what we ordered.

Not a big deal honestly.

i have literally never heard of getting one bill and taking time to figure out what everyone owes 
laugh.gif

When I was in high school, I remember having to figure out what we owed.
Didn't like this method because we always seemed to come up short. Some broke boy in the crew always didn't come up with their loot
laugh.gif
yeah there's always like 5 dollars missing and half the time I would just throw in extra because I wanted to leave 
laugh.gif

It's happened plenty with me, specially going out with my boys and their families, I end up partially paying for their kids meal, what I look like fussing over that *** ya must be a bunch of socially awkward dudes...seriously.

Now you got a bunch of people getting petty over 2-3 bucks.
Whatever good time I had just got ruined cause now I got this annoying cat fussin about these 3 dollars.

And like I said, if we at a point where these convos need to be had, I probably won't tryna catch food wit you.

exactly. that's what we've been saying.

I mean you outright admit it in your posts.

I'm getting bad looks from the ppl who are all about decency and respect :lol: ************ please.
I'm not really worried about the "bad looks", assumed embarrassment, and whispers.
Scumbags is all.

I'm very aware of the whole if you don't tip the next time you show up you'll get bad service and foul stuff done to your food.

That's just a point if I wanted to argue that servers do not deserve my respect, decency, gratitude, and money. It also fosters the racial undertones and stereotypes in another argument.

Deal with it.

You initiated the douchery by not tipping in the first place....FOH.

Get banned, get bad looks, get called out, get your food spat on next time you dine, you asked for it, all over a couple of bucks :rofl: petty ***
Is this going over your head? :rofl: I don't care. I know there's tons of hypocrites out there all the time.

Your thing is irrelevant. Nobody ever asked for your suggestions.

if its automatically charged then it will already show up on my bill and there's no need to manually split anything. just pay what it says on the bill 

yeah i agree. im saying if it's an 80 dollar bill with 4 people why not just bring cash and everyone pays their share instead of having to pay with card individually
why is paying with card individually a big deal? in canada they bring the card machine to your table with the bill and it takes like 2 seconds to pay per person.

Back
Top Bottom