SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Bruh she obviously doesn't enjoy it, come time to pay
laugh.gif

Often times in a group you order pitchers if you don't drink that's your problem, you splitting that pitcher....some of my friends don't do hooka and we may order one, so things eventually even out on their own or they don't, ***** it, I'm having a good time with good company of I'm out 20-30$ extra at the end, is no biggie.
Again, she doesn't enjoy THAT part of the experience.

SHe can still enjoy her outting though.

Why does that deserve the, "If you don't like it, don't go with them" card?

Yooooo one of my best friends used to stay ordering some water and a side salad or whatever when we would go to dinner but snatch food off of our plates when it came out.

We knew it was coming.... We knew :lol:

I bet you that's what team no-tip does :lol:

You go out with a group and order an appetizer as an entree and no drink just water, we already know the real reason fam.

laugh.gif

Often times in a group you order pitchers if you don't drink that's your problem, you splitting that pitcher....some of my friends don't do hooka and we may order one, so things eventually even out on their own or they don't, ***** it, I'm having a good time with good company of I'm out 20-30$ extra at the end, is no biggie.
I order water.

I don't drink.

I usually order just my entree.

I am not paying for a split bill when I don't drink sodas, beers and probably spend WAY less than everyone else.

Again, not sure why I have to be labeled ANYTHING for wanting to pay for what I actually ordered. LOL

I get it, b.

It's kinda wack this is turning into a race thing too.
I always been about fun while expressing my stand on the issue, don't take that away from me.

I'm not looking at it from a racial point of view.
I might just practice what I preach more than you non tippers do.

I see you cats in them political threads too.

"Should've got a better job, formed a union or something"

Sounds like something Trump would say.
He'd be right if he was talking about all the poor servers you like to be nice to and prop up your corrupt moral code.
Zik thinks he makes a valid point simply because he says so, classic Zik :rofl:

You a clown...lol
The most ironic thing I've ever seen here
Thing is he's yet to provide a sound argument or point out all of my invalid points :nerd:
i think it's one thing to intentionally not tip and not tipping because the service is bad. the whole they should get paid higher can be countered with if you dont plan to tip then go somewhere where it is expected for normal-above normal service.
I don't see what one has to do with the other.

The whole they should get paid more is a direct response to ppl saying servers should be tipped because they aren't paid a lot in the first place.

That's a reason or one of many why a tipper decides to tip.

Not tipping at all though just says they could even be getting paid a lot and they still wouldn't tip either way.
yeah im saying I dont see why not tipping while out with a group is an issue

i have no idea how much money the people I eat with tip and they have no idea how much I tip 

I don't know about ya, but when I go out in a social gathering we get 1 bill and do the math, if it's amongst couples, the males split the whole thing EVENLY no matter if my girl ordered 1 drink and my boys girl ordered 3....of its out with my dudes we roughly calculate what we ate and split....then we also calculate the tip and we all split that evenly.

Hell sometimes the bill is placed on one card and then we either QP or hand cash to the card holder.
It's not like that for everybody steezy.

I know some who demand on splitting on the bill. Others don't care. Sometimes one of us will pay the entire bill cuz we know we got each other next time we go out to eat.

Still aint tipping though.

laugh.gif

wait so if you're drinking pitchers with a group and you have a friend who is not drinking, you still make him pay?

that's cheap as hell bro. 

I always participate and pay accordingly but if someone isnt drinking I always look out for them and make sure they don't pay for our drinks. 

No need to ask for an individual bill. You know what you ordered, you know the price. Tip for what you ate. Waiter still gets money. Win win.
This bro was super happy when phones came with a calculator, counting pennies....but ya not cheap tho.

Dudes be like "my part of the bill was 15.35$ before tax, how do I calculate the tax into my portion yall?"

mean.gif

God if I ever end up in a social outing with someone like this
roll.gif
Man there's a guy I loaned $5 to in HS who never payed me back 
mean.gif

i have literally never heard of getting one bill and taking time to figure out what everyone owes 
laugh.gif

when I ask for the bill the waiter always asks "are you guys paying separately or together" 

When I was in high school, I remember having to figure out what we owed.

Didn't like this method because we always seemed to come up short. Some broke boy in the crew always didn't come up with their loot
laugh.gif
yeah there's always like 5 dollars missing and half the time I would just throw in extra because I wanted to leave 
laugh.gif
You ever been there when even the extra $5 doesn't cover the bill?

Like someone used to always be like "yo, my food came up to $12 and I put $20 in myself but we still like $20 short...."

roll.gif
when you and the 2 guys sitting next to you all know each other paid their share and start looking down the table to figure out who's the scumbag 
laugh.gif
I went out with a dude once who had NO MONEY on him and knew it. Someone else in the group had to pay for him.

Dont think he ever payed dude back either. I was like "How the **** you come out with us knowing you aint got no damn money on you and no card?"

I find it hard to believe a fit person counting calories ONLY dines with a bunch of gluttons and drunks.

Last edited:
yeah i always forget you guys have to give them your card, wait to get it back, then have to write down how much you want to tip.

in canada they just bring the machine, we tap to pay and the machine has an option to leave a tip that's like 2 extra buttons. takes like 5 seconds in total 

yeah that sounds better but its how stuff gets done here. which i think is the point of team tippers is that it's just a way of life here. i think if you really are against tipping then get together and do something like protest. instead of just not leaving tips, it kind of reminds me if you want to make a change will make it be heard not just with actions. but who knows how politically involved these people are.

I find it hard to believe a fit person counting calories ONLY dines with a bunch of gluttons and drunks.
where did he say that?

she dines with that group of friends from time to time.

are you implying that she should only dine with people who share the same lifestyle choices. no surprise coming from you 

He'd be right if he was talking about all the poor servers you like to be nice to and prop up your corrupt moral code.
Thing is he's yet to provide a sound argument or point out all of my invalid points :nerd:

The whole they should get paid more is a direct response to ppl saying servers should be tipped because they aren't paid a lot in the first place.

Not tipping at all though just says they could even be getting paid a lot and they still wouldn't tip either way.

I know some who demand on splitting on the bill. Others don't care. Sometimes one of us will pay the entire bill cuz we know we got each other next time we go out to eat.

so you absolutely don't ever tip? or if you do, do you go in with the intention to tip ?

yeah i always forget you guys have to give them your card, wait to get it back, then have to write down how much you want to tip.

in canada they just bring the machine, we tap to pay and the machine has an option to leave a tip that's like 2 extra buttons. takes like 5 seconds in total 
yeah that sounds better but its how stuff gets done here. which i think is the point of team tippers is that it's just a way of life here. i think if you really are against tipping then get together and do something like protest. instead of just not leaving tips, it kind of reminds me if you want to make a change will make it be heard not just with actions. but who knows how politically involved these people are.
I have just never been in a situation where I have been with a group and we asked for one bill and have to tip as a group. so apologies for not understanding how that works in america.

If she goes out and has a small salad with a juice and her friends have 5 drinks, 2 orders of chicken quesadillas, with wings - 10 pc (mild)
Then the bill comes out to $100 and these girls act like it should be split 3 ways AND your friend feels compelled to do it and stay quiet.

What kind of humans are these?
How can you be this uncomfortable with people and consistently hang out with them?
How can the crew be so inconsiderate and lack awareness?

This can't be real life.

No need to ask for an individual bill. You know what you ordered, you know the price. Tip for what you ate. Waiter still gets money. Win win.

This bro was super happy when phones came with a calculator, counting pennies....but ya not cheap tho.

Dudes be like "my part of the bill was 15.35$ before tax, how do I calculate the tax into my portion yall?"

:smh:

God if I ever end up in a social outing with someone like this :rofl:

Man there's a guy I loaned $5 to in HS who never payed me back :smh:

i have literally never heard of getting one bill and taking time to figure out what everyone owes :lol:

when I ask for the bill the waiter always asks "are you guys paying separately or together" 

When I was in high school, I remember having to figure out what we owed.

Didn't like this method because we always seemed to come up short. Some broke boy in the crew always didn't come up with their loot :lol:
yeah there's always like 5 dollars missing and half the time I would just throw in extra because I wanted to leave :lol:

You ever been there when even the extra $5 doesn't cover the bill?

Like someone used to always be like "yo, my food came up to $12 and I put $20 in myself but we still like $20 short...."

:rofl:
when you and the 2 guys sitting next to you all know each other paid their share and start looking down the table to figure out who's the scumbag :lol:

I went out with a dude once who had NO MONEY on him and knew it. Someone else in the group had to pay for him.
Dont think he ever payed dude back either. I was like "How the **** you come out with us knowing you aint got no damn money on you and no card?"

Bruh....
Went to the strip club as part of my boys bachelor party.
This one dude that was with us that I had just met ran out of money at the first stop
He wanted a beer so I gave him a $20 to get himself one
Dude didn't gimme change. Said the bartender didn't give him none.
I asked if she showed him her top to be charging $20 for beers.
He said no. I said :stoneface:

Da broke boy done beat me for my change :lol:

Later that night he grew a hissy fit over something else and magically had $20 to give me :lol:

I swear some of you need to go in and adjust your quoting settings to only include the LAST quote in your response.

No reason there should be 3+ long quotes in a response

Yooooo one of my best friends used to stay ordering some water and a side salad or whatever when we would go to dinner but snatch food off of our plates when it came out.

We knew it was coming.... We knew :lol:

I bet you that's what team no-tip does :lol:

You go out with a group and order an appetizer as an entree and no drink just water, we already know the real reason fam.

Did you classify me as team no tip?

I swear some of you need to go in and adjust your quoting settings to only include the LAST quote in your response.

No reason there should be 3+ long quotes in a response

Apologies. On mobile. A bit difficult right now.

so you absolutely don't ever tip? or if you do, do you go in with the intention to tip ?
Never tipping is the normal for me. So no intention to cuz I usually don't see a reason in most circumstances.

Not the server, barber, bellboy, cleaning ppl, etc.

There are however rare instances like I mentioned before where after winning a great deal I'll tip the dealer anywhere from $20 to $50 depending on my winnings.

This has mostly been about servers in restaurants though. I aint never got banned from nowhere or in to huge arguments with the staff. If foul things were done to my food I obviously would not know.

Last edited:

We knew it was coming.... We knew
laugh.gif
I bet you that's what team no-tip does
laugh.gif

wait you looking down upon people who just order water now?

quitting drinking anything except for water at restaurants was one of the healthiest life choices I have made

I have just never been in a situation where I have been with a group and we asked for one bill and have to tip as a group. so apologies for not understanding how that works in america.

yeah its all good i know it's different customs since it's different countries. there are different ways of going about it since how the system is set up. that's why i try to carry enough cash if i do go without a group.

Back
Top Bottom