SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

How did this reach 141 pages? :lol:
Anyway, this was probably mentioned before but... nawghtyhare nawghtyhare have you or anyone in your family worked a job where they accept tips?
Yes my sister worked at a restaurant
She still got minimum wage which was like 14 or so at the time and got tips
What’s the point
I also worked as a waiter back in the day
And didn’t complain about a tip
Well I had 3 jobs at that time
But either way
Wasn’t complaining about tips

Yes my sister worked at a restaurant
She still got minimum wage which was like 14 or so at the time and got tips
What’s the point
I also worked as a waiter back in the day
And didn’t complain about a tip
Well I had 3 jobs at that time
But either way
Wasn’t complaining about tips
I was curious, that's all. I never had a job where I took tips, but I consider myself at least a decent tipper. So I do not think there is a correlation. I guess I do it because it is the customary thing to do and making someone's day a little brighter makes me feel better.

Anyone have their tip amount changed? Had this happen a month or so back. Had to dispute it with my bank.

Happened to me once. It was at a bar in freeport. There was something off about how the bartender was acting that for some reason I took a pic of the signed merchant copy. I tipped 30 percent (happened to be 30 bux) to begin with and she took the 30 and made it an 80.
Disputed it and came back to the bar with the pic. They said the server will be fired and our drinks and meals that time were comped. Never saw that bartender there ever again.

Should've blackmailed her, especially if she was fit and pretty. Make her change your tires & clean your dishes & tub while wearing a fat suit.

Yeah. Now I take photos of every statement and bill. It wasn't even a lot of money but just the thought that it could happen.

This was at a brewery. I bought some overhyped overpriced double IPA cans. I rounded up on my TOGO/packaged tab. I guess they took offense that it wasn't more; so they rounded way up.

With Curbside and to go even more popular, how are you all tipping there?

My tab was $66.40. I rounded up to $67. They literally provided no true service other than handing some cans to me. A week later my pending amount posts as $72.00.

Does the Sonic car hop not like the 50 cents I give them either?

This same place I'll have a pint at and tip $1/beer on average. I wasn't feeling in the tipping mood on straight to go purchases. I guess most do tip?

I dont tip to go orders. I did at the start of the pandemic since no one could dine in. That was the only reason. Now we're back to normal on that tip.

I realize a server brings the food to me. The 2 minutes I'm taking away from their other tables does not warrant a tip. Most places already have a team that bags up to go orders so the server doesnt even do that.

I'll def be sure to check my bank statements going forward.

Yeah. Now I take photos of every statement and bill. It wasn't even a lot of money but just the thought that it could happen.

This was at a brewery. I bought some overhyped overpriced double IPA cans. I rounded up on my TOGO/packaged tab. I guess they took offense that it wasn't more; so they rounded way up.

With Curbside and to go even more popular, how are you all tipping there?

My tab was $66.40. I rounded up to $67. They literally provided no true service other than handing some cans to me. A week later my pending amount posts as $72.00.

Does the Sonic car hop not like the 50 cents I give them either?

This same place I'll have a pint at and tip $1/beer on average. I wasn't feeling in the tipping mood on straight to go purchases. I guess most do tip?

Wouldn't that be normal for the pending amount on these online orders to be higher than the actual bill

Like when I order on Walmart grocery or instacart, they state they will put a hold on the bank account thats higher than the bill

Wouldn't that be normal for the pending amount on these online orders to be higher than the actual bill

Like when I order on Walmart grocery or instacart, they state they will put a hold on the bank account thats higher than the bill
it's weird
My bank processes the lower amount, stating the amount may change. Tip is only shown when it posts officially

I have a $19.80 charge from the other day that's pending. I tipped $7, but the $26.80 won't show until it posts. The day it posts you may be surprised with a different amount.

Gd damn a hunnid. I gave my dude 75 on his birthday, cut rate is like 20 or 25 i dont even know 30 is listed on the wall but I'm one on his regulars plus I done scooped him food otw to the cut a few times I think I'm more than overdo a few freeskies.

Back
Top Bottom