SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Cut my own hair ftw.
Yup! This pandemic forced me to look up YouTube videos and going to Target to get me a clipper set. Saved lots already but I feel terrible for my barber since he might lose the business.

threatened him with guns. Good riddance he's gone.
Oh wow, that was foul of him for going to that extreme. Funny thing is I’ve seen that NikeTalk Las Vegas gathering video on YouTube ....he sounds like a real nice guy :lol:

Yup! This pandemic forced me to look up YouTube videos and going to Target to get me a clipper set. Saved lots already but I feel terrible for my barber since he might lose the business.

Oh wow, that was foul of him for going to that extreme. Funny thing is I’ve seen that NikeTalk Las Vegas gathering video on YouTube ....he sounds like a real nice guy :lol:

He's good folks he just likes pushing buttons :lol:

Not saying he should of threatened dude. He got un-permabanned multiple times too I think so I get why Meth was done after that.

Last edited:
Nawghty said black consoles matter because he wanted a black PS5, then someone didn't like the joke then Nawgthy went off and called him out for never posting in the pro-black/race threads and said he was feigning taking offense. But it wasn't phrased friendly :lol:

:lol: Thanks for being detailed because I only knew about 25% of the story

Niketalk is a better place when Nawghtyhare and Timid Tebow are posting on here.

And ninjahood ninjahood ( Nothing but love and respect for you RustyShackleford RustyShackleford )

Nawghty said black consoles matter because he wanted a black PS5, then someone didn't like the joke then Nawgthy went off and called him out for never posting in the pro-black/race threads and said he was feigning taking offense. But it wasn't phrased friendly :lol:

Other dude kinda deserved it (aside from the shooting ****, wack since he JUST got guns). Posting up like some black representative when he's just here for a ps5.

I was today years old when I found out that DoorDash is cheaper to order on than Ubereats. Ubereats jacks up the prices for the same menu items for reasons I don’t know.
This must be different in certain areas.

I would purposely add the same things on both apps and a lot of times the total would be more on doordash than ubereats due to delivery fees or tax.

But you are right the menu prices are some times higher on ubereats.

So who was the person he got into the back and forth with?

Back
Top Bottom