SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Technically you’re right but that’s an extreme over simplification of it.

Do you know the battle that it is to form a union while attempting make ends meet as an employee of a major corporation?

Look at what the warehouse workers at Amazon are going through right now. I’ve read that they spend 10M a year to prevent their workers from unionizing.
Last I checked there isn't some restaurant owners guild or board where they band together to prevent unions.

So the Amazon comparison is a bit of a reach given 10 mil isn't gonna be spent to stop them.

I really believe if they open up communication they could get a serious stronghold on the industry if they went on strike just starting on each coasts.

Forming a union is is hard work and I dont want to make it sound like its a simple endeavor. Sacrifices will have to be made in order to succeed but it pays off in the end. Especially when you can point out how fragile this industry is if one cog fights for worker's rights.

Last I checked there isn't some restaurant owners guild or board where they band together to prevent unions.

So the Amazon comparison is a bit of a reach given 10 mil isn't gonna be spent to stop them.

I really believe if they open up communication they could get a serious stronghold on the industry if they went on strike just starting on each coasts.

Forming a union is is hard work and I dont want to make it sound like its a simple endeavor. Sacrifices will have to be made in order to succeed but it pays off in the end. Especially when you can point out how fragile this industry is if one cog fights for worker's rights.

The restaurant industry doesn’t hAve to spend on union busting because in most cases cooks and servers are SO replaceable that forming a union would be futile.

I’m sure there are others but the only major cooks/servers union that I’m aware of is in Vegas.

Unions aren’t that ubiquitous in the restaurant industry.

i'm not saying it's not true
i just don't know what happened
OR what you are referring to
OR what to even type in
the search box to find out
what you are referring to

Scroll through his posts.

It’s not my job to keep people abreast of his reputation for being a liar.

The restaurant industry doesn’t hAve to spend on union busting because in most cases cooks and servers are SO replaceable that forming a union would be futile.

I’m sure there are others but the only major cooks/servers union that I’m aware of is in Vegas.

Unions aren’t that ubiquitous in the restaurant industry.
Sounds like they need a Jimmy Hoffa.

I'm just seeing too many excuses for why they dont even try.

I've seen McDonald's workers do more in the past decade.

from someone in a union now and someone who’s worked in many kitchens unionizing a kitchen would be extremely difficult.

we have union places here and most are old mob hang outs. :lol:

But for real half the cooks and dishwashers don’t even give you their real name, they aren’t trying to deal with a union and need to fly under the radar.

the union places here are steakhouses and hotels with expensive places to eat in them.

Kitchens are wild places man, most these cooks don’t even know where they’ll be living in a year let alone worry about benefits or pay.

nt has been on the union talk lately.

I always love it when people equate no/low tippers to someone who is a "brokeass". one of the biggest no tippers I ever knew was this kid who drove a vintage jaguar to school and lived in a huge mansion in the wealthiest part of our state. the house for their servants was bigger than what I grew up in. he said his father taught him to not tip. also, if you ever read nawghtyhare nawghtyhare 's posts in the Disney thread (and elsewhere) you know that dude does not skimp on food or fun.

from someone in a union now and someone who’s worked in many kitchens unionizing a kitchen would be extremely difficult.

we have union places here and most are old mob hang outs. :lol:

But for real half the cooks and dishwashers don’t even give you their real name, they aren’t trying to deal with a union and need to fly under the radar.

the union places here are steakhouses and hotels with expensive places to eat in them.

Kitchens are wild places man, most these cooks don’t even know where they’ll be living in a year let alone worry about benefits or pay.

nt has been on the union talk lately.

Louder for the OP!

This is what a good chunk of the book I recommended to OP is about.

But he does not read books so...

How are undocumented kitchen workers gonna join a union????

I always love it when people equate no/low tippers to someone who is a "brokeass". one of the biggest no tippers I ever knew was this kid who drove a vintage jaguar to school and lived in a huge mansion in the wealthiest part of our state. the house for their servants was bigger than what I grew up in. he said his father taught him to not tip. also, if you ever read nawghtyhare nawghtyhare 's posts in the Disney thread (and elsewhere) you know that dude does not skimp on food or fun.

I was literally only talking about him.

Naughty splurges at Disneyland so therefore he is not broke.

That's some wild logic.

Look at you caping for someone who talks down on other people’s jobs

i'm not saying it's not true
i just don't know what happened
OR what you are referring to
OR what to even type in
the search box to find out
what you are referring to
dont need to lie on here
people that actually have my number on here
and know me
know whats up
he just mad

Sounds like they need a Jimmy Hoffa.

I'm just seeing too many excuses for why they dont even try.

I've seen McDonald's workers do more in the past decade.

I wasn't ever given the impression that they haven't tried. I'm sure they have.

It's just not going to happen unless the environment for it is perfect as it is in Vegas.

How are undocumented kitchen workers gonna join a union????
Then they gonna have to suffer.

Bringing in undocumented and illegals in to this is opening up a whole other can of worms dealing with immigration reform.

Funny enough the IRS will still take these ppl's money if they can.

I wasn't ever given the impression that they haven't tried. I'm sure they have.

It's just not going to happen unless the environment for it is perfect as it is in Vegas.
I said I feel it can work on both coasts. At the very least NYC and Cali.

Back
Top Bottom