i dont even waste my time at cheesecake
aint ate there in at least 10 years
i have had a cheesecake in the past year from there though
i cant front on their cheesecake
but food is mad trash

And you right tho our food trash b :rofl:

That S’mores cheesecake be HITTIN after a blunt:pimp:

I work for cheesecake factory

There is no way in hell they can increase the pay of the 100 people who work here then charge our guests north of $30 for a simple plate

Trust me it’ll cripple the entire business especially since we have legit INVESTORS...we are a trade company it’s not as easy as y’all think
So the employees are complicit in this shady practice and enabling the business to screw them over.

If wait staff and cooks really banded together to form a union what are owners gonna do then?

I work for cheesecake factory

There is no way in hell they can increase the pay of the 100 people who work here then charge our guests north of $30 for a simple plate

Trust me it’ll cripple the entire business especially since we have legit INVESTORS...we are a trade company it’s not as easy as y’all think
Cheesecake factory is a billion dollar corporation that makes millions in yearly net revenue. They can afford to pay all of their employees a living wage. You know what they're doing with the money they're not paying you? Spending it on stock buybacks and executive bonuses. Don't make excuses for them. They OWE you for your labor.

If a business has to rely on exploiting the labor of its employees by improperly compensating them, causing them to rely on the charity of its customers, then that business should not exist. Only the american restaurant industry gets defended for their blatant exploitation. It's disgusting.

So the employees are complicit in this shady practice and enabling the business to screw them over.

If wait staff and cooks really banded together to form a union what are owners gonna do then?

What shady practice you referring to exactly?

Cheesecake factory is a billion dollar corporation that makes millions in yearly net revenue. They can afford to pay all of their employees a living wage. You know what they're doing with the money they're not paying you? Spending it on stock buybacks and executive bonuses. Don't make excuses for them. They OWE you for your labor.

If a business has to rely on exploiting the labor of its employees by improperly compensating them, causing them to rely on the charity of its customers, then that business should not exist. Only the american restaurant industry gets defended for their blatant exploitation. It's disgusting.

You are correct which is why I just wanna hurry up and finish school

Again I’m part time, won’t last forever

Just saying that if everyone doesn’t tip like Nawghty Seuss then it’ll be hard to find a place to sit and eat with good service

That’s all

They’ll just Hire new cooks and wait staff.

Are you joking? Lmao!

Also- I’m sure this has been said many times in this thread already But since it has been resurrected- people that sit down in a restaurant and tip $0 just because they feel like they shouldn’t have to pay extra are generally broke.

You are correct which is why I just wanna hurry up and finish school

Again I’m part time, won’t last forever

Just saying that if everyone doesn’t tip like Nawghty Seuss then it’ll be hard to find a place to sit and eat with good service

That’s all
I'm rooting for you fam. What are you studying?

This is the talk of someone who doesn’t understand the transient nature of cooks.

Go read Anthony Bourdain’s “kitchen confidential”.
like i said

this the talk of folks who never been in a union

dont need to read no book
they wouldnt be transient if there was a union
not gonna explain it anymore
because u clearly arent capable of understanding
dont bother responding cause im not gonna read it

like i said

this the talk of folks who never been in a union

dont need to read no book
they wouldnt be transient if there was a union
not gonna explain it anymore
because u clearly arent capable of understanding
dont bother responding cause im not gonna read it

Tell me about the secretaries union that you’re a part of. How does it work?

Or are you lying again like how you've been on NT lying about your job for years?

Tell me about the secretaries union that you’re a part of. How does it work?

Or are you lying again like how you've been on NT lying about your job for years?

He’s a non-tipper that’s been drinking a strangers butt sweat in his no-ice water and talks down on other people’s jobs....don't even bother fam

Like I said they complicit and enablers. They don't want to be better or do better.

Technically you’re right but that’s an extreme over simplification of it.

Do you know the battle that it is to form a union while attempting make ends meet as an employee of a major corporation?

Look at what the warehouse workers at Amazon are going through right now. I’ve read that they spend 10M a year to prevent their workers from unionizing.

They reported last week that folks are dropping dead in amazon warehouses.

So to just come out and say “they’re complicit and enablers” when a lot of those workers don’t have another option is a really awful and myopic way to characterize it.

Back
Top Bottom