So I dealt with the cops last night....

laugh.gif
I thought getting denied at parties only happened in those HS movies.

I won't judge you tho but I would've left a brown bag of %@## on fire in front of her house among other places.

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

No. You're wrong, my friend. She specifically told me and my dudes NO on FB, Aim, and phone. So were like ok...You're not going to let us in..we're going to @!$! things up for you!

I'm a man of my word..so I did what I did.

I don't egg houses on the regular, and I also don't take "No" for answer....
roll.gif

lmao you're a fool dude. but whatever keep doing your thing

are you ugly by any chance? Cause i know this one girl who is fat and ugly. She thinks she's a princess...maybe you feel the same way?

Originally Posted by lazydani3l

are you ugly by any chance? Cause i know this one girl who is fat and ugly. She thinks she's a princess...maybe you feel the same way?
Are you a !*#% taker/cum Guzzler by any chance? Why in the bloody hell do you want to know If i'm fine or ugly?

roll.gif
roll.gif

to each his own i suppose. if you're the type of dude that likes to respond to rejection with egg yolks by all means, go ahead. but if rejection triggersthis odd, immature response i'm sure you're going to make trips to your local supermarkets dairy section quite often.

Not saying what dude did wasn't immature but it was Halloween. #KanyeShrug

Im sure it was fun thou
pimp.gif

Are you a !*#% taker/cum Guzzler by any chance? Why in the bloody hell do you want to know If i'm fine or ugly?
oh bloody hell
roll.gif

2yxgqkn.jpg

oh bloody hell
roll.gif

2yxgqkn.jpg
I have a hard time believing OP is 22...

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by CB94

Say/think what you want bro....This might sound like a lame move, but I got mad people that will co-sign the fact that I'm not a lame. So easy to call a lad a lame on NT behind a computer screen
laugh.gif
You're a lame.

The notion that ugly ppl get denied from going to parties implies only good looking ppl go to parties and that's extremely false.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

The notion that ugly ppl get denied from going to parties implies only good looking ppl go to parties and that's extremely false.

laugh.gif

Me and my dudes have bad blood with the chick...We started a few fights at her house before...over big reasons/and or small reasons..didn't matter.

Thats why she denied us...

laugh.gif
Me and my dudes have bad blood with the chick...We gang banged over and over... and my friend's willy was big and mine was small ...didn't matter.

laugh.gif
Me and my dudes have bad blood with the chick...We started a few fights at her house before...over big reasons/and or small reasons..didn't matter.

laugh.gif
Well then yall should've expected her to deny yalland she should've expected yall to do something after being denied.

so why would you bother goign then if you started fight? you know damn well she aint guna let you in bro.
roll.gif
smh.gif

^^ i know but maybe this op is an extra exception. (pic included above your post)
Ok dude...your taking this $*%@ to a new level..Who are you? Seriously...who are you?

Back
Top Bottom