So I dealt with the cops last night....

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

just let it go...your lame and the girl obviously knew that...so what do you do? egg her house which only proves her point...

seriously...grow up...
was it your party? or why do you keep posting on every page
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

just let it go...your lame and the girl obviously knew that...so what do you do? egg her house which only proves her point...

seriously...grow up...
laugh.gif

why wouldn't i...is that not the point of the message board...

seriously...grow up...
laugh.gif
It's funny bcuz I stopped posting in this thread two hours ago...Mytmouse is living in the joint!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now who's really lame
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

seriously...grow up...

Lames like the OP only do things like that so they can get some attention, because they know otherwise nobody would know who they are. I don't know you OP, but you're going to have troubles in life if yo're 22 and pulling stunts liek these.
pimp.gif
@ Both posts

seriously...grow up...
laugh.gif

why wouldn't i...is that not the point of the message board...
it seems like this chick got egged once or twice back in the day lol
(not really funny, but kinda humorous)

im 22 aswell
to be real i think id still get a kick at throwing some eggs..thats just me tho..
coming back 3 times tho? u asked for it
and
laugh.gif
at u for bieng denied to the party!

So instead of going home or going to another party or even getting wasted. You decide to be 8yrs old for Halloween and egg a house.

You need to think about that while Bubba is smashing you in jail

but damn im 21 and I think egging someone would be hella fun, I wouldn't come back three times, or do it because I was salty though.

The funniest thing though is that hes swinging from the grapefruits of a fictional full house character
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

a little fine most likely

im guessin around $100-150,

if you dnt mind me askin, How old are you??
grin.gif

I have ADHD and Maturity issues
who cares what these NT'rs think about you. Most of them are lames who have never done anything fun their whole lives.keep throwing ur eggs lol
Right, cuz being 22 and explaining this type of !%*@ to your parents/lawyer/accountant is always fun. This dude said maturity issues.....*tee hee*........
laugh.gif
roll.gif
... Lord, I may never get past that. That's like 3 fat !##+* fighting over a buscuit hollering bout "I have weight issues"...uh...yeah, you do.

Why would I need to run? I got in trouble for something like this when I was 14...Just got warned.....Im sure nothing will happen this time. Just might have to pay a petty %%% fine.
laugh.gif
Dammit I quit. I can't take it anymore...
Ok man...it's like this....I egged the house/ppl outside standing. I have to deal with the later consequences. I come into NT, and ask questions about consequence I could face in the near future. I gave you a straight and honest story, and I wanted a straight answer.

Now you answer me this...What's your problem? Why are you bashing me in so hard (pause) Like what point are you trying to prove? You could say I'm lame this and lame that, but at the end of the day...your on a message board in your home safe and sound, calling some person you never came into contact with a......You're probably a frail !#! dude on some MidEast Gangster/m16 !*$%.....

Seriously...cut it out.

roll.gif
glad I woke up early before class... I needed that.. I'd chumpboth of ya'll with a glass of milk in my right hand and 3 oreos balancing on my head.
It's funny bcuz I stopped posting in this thread two hours ago...Mytmouse is living in the joint!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now who's really lame
nerd.gif

Huh? Horrible, horrible, horrible logic.. besides, she's a she. There's not to much that'slame about being one of like 8 decent looking women on a message bored full of Danny Tanner types.

Back
Top Bottom