So I dealt with the cops last night....

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

That's the thing you don't understand. Now you and your dudes look like huge lames that didn't get their way...like people don't think you're decent enough to LET you be around them so you throw eggs? All that's gonna do is make people not want you around EVEN more. Your night failed, and I see a lot more fail in your future social life unless you grow up and start acting your age or go to the arcade or somethin and make some younger friends.
You're talking like that chick and her party is my entire social life....yeahh...ok

well for last night it was...you seemed plenty butt-hurt that you didn't get into the party...she told you multiple times "no," but you stillcouldn't find anything else to do...so yeah....that party may have been your entire social life.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

That's the thing you don't understand. Now you and your dudes look like huge lames that didn't get their way...like people don't think you're decent enough to LET you be around them so you throw eggs? All that's gonna do is make people not want you around EVEN more. Your night failed, and I see a lot more fail in your future social life unless you grow up and start acting your age or go to the arcade or somethin and make some younger friends.
You're talking like that chick and her party is my entire social life....yeahh...ok

well for last night it was...you seemed plenty butt-hurt that you didn't get into the party...she told you multiple times "no," but you still couldn't find anything else to do...so yeah....that party may have been your entire social life.
No...not at all

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by CB94

Bcuz I egged this chicks house. The reason why I egged her house bcuz she denied me and crew at the door of her party.

Came back with 2 dozen eggs
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
, and bombed off
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
! Out of no where cops show up, and I get pinked slipped
smh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

What kind of consequences am I facing?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

So basically, you were upset because the cool kids wouldn't let you join in their reindeer games, so you acted out in bitter resentment and got dealt with accordingly...
laugh.gif
... FAIL..
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
Don't judge me man......

You'll have to see a judge for that. I'm no judge. I'm just the peanut gallery spokesman. We're laughing at you up here, know that.

Ok.......I know I'm going to face a judge, and a pay a petty fine. Fines like that I pay cash no big deal. Don't %%!+%+ judge me bro. You know nothing about me.
well guessin by this story u are not liked well by the other kids

and you claim u smashed the girl in the big breast thread? she must either got way bigger issues than you or youre lying

edit:

$@%!, if anything I'd like to thank OP for the story and the laughs. lazydanu3l Everyone coming at himlike he they mad or something.

After reading the title, I was gonna' come in here and call you a snitch. Depending on where you live , the mandatory minimum for throwing eggs could beanywhere from 12-18 months.

just let it go...your lame and the girl obviously knew that...so what do you do? egg her house which only proves her point...

seriously...grow up...

word bottom line is you are 22 and you threw eggs at someones house. i dont care if you had 5 other parties to go to that night that %$@% is mad juvenile. Im25 and I think the last time I threw an egg on halloween i was 15

Don't %%!+%+ judge me bro. You know nothing about me.
making a thread like this and egging someone's house as a !+!$#$ 22 year old man tells us all we need to know about you.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

just let it go...your lame and the girl obviously knew that...so what do you do? egg her house which only proves her point...

seriously...grow up...

Lames like the OP only do things like that so they can get some attention, because they know otherwise nobody would know who they are. I don't know you OP,but you're going to have troubles in life if yo're 22 and pulling stunts liek these.

Back
Top Bottom