So I dealt with the cops last night....

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

indifferent.gif
Don't judge me man......
You do know where you are, right?

BannerNT.gif

I'm just saying.

I just read through half of this thread, can't take it anymore. Danny Tanner, you are a complete tool, should have let this thread die. Instead, youinsisted on proving everyone who called you a lame absolutely right.

Originally Posted by lazydani3l

Originally Posted by lazydani3l

wait....you're still posting?
Why not??? Why should I not post?
you show up at a chick's crib wanting to get your willy wet. (no @+%*)
sick.gif
She said "no danny tanner." You got salty (and keep in mind your 22), egged her home.
roll.gif
Got in trouble and posted "oh NT will i get in trouble? im so scared im 22!"
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

grow some balls take the L
indifferent.gif
No. You're wrong, my friend. She specifically told me and my dudes NO on FB, Aim, and phone. So were like ok...You're not going to let us in..we're going to @!$! things up for you!

I'm a man of my word..so I did what I did.

I don't egg houses on the regular, and I also don't take "NO" for answer....

This dude said he doesn't take no for an answer

laugh.gif
Good stuff man

I egged this one kids house cuz me and my friend find him annoying so we were like why not

we used atleast 20 eggs on his house/dads truck

egging at the age of 22?
laugh.gif
...if you guys got denied shouldve justmoved on and went to a club or bar hopping or something...im pretty sure you wont get denied there
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Fail

miserably.
oh and OP you might want to edit some of your posts about "killing" people. NT mods don't take too kindly to threats on people's lives.believe me.
laugh.gif

So you're 22 and wanted to go to a house party that you knew you weren't invited to. Why would you want to a party where you know damn well you aintwanted?

Throwing eggs because you're mad you can't get into a party? Son you're 22 go to a bar or something.

And if that weren't all enough you drove back to the scene of the "crime" 3 times?

By my count you're a lame, an outcast, and a terrible criminal. L-L-L

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

cuz she wouldn't let you in her party? you sound really lame homie...
Shots fired.

i don't even know if i need to read past what i quoted. dude threw a temper tantrum. homie needs a "time out"

Back
Top Bottom