So.. Being friendly to nt'ers can surely backfire on you UPDATE - PG 50

For the record, this dude Joseph really deserves a Beatdowm, but it should be Henz delivering it, not some random from the internetz...
Henz at this point I wouldn't be upset about the iPad, I'd be upset at the level of disrespect and lack of dambs by this dude..

Going at his moms tho ?
30t6p3b.gif
That's an awful look

No ones gonna do $$%* anyway
laugh.gif
The kunTa kente (sp) set the precedent for what happens when you plot an NT invasion in an open thread
laugh.gif
NT'ers are no longer about that life
laugh.gif

his moms should've raised him better, and it wasn't necessarily threats to her, but more towards what could happen legally to her son. i just let her know that if he don't give the ipad back or the money for it within the next few days, im going to come over and get it myself.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

his moms should've raised him better, and it wasn't necessarily threats to her, but more towards what could happen legally to her son. i just let her know that if he don't give the ipad back or the money for it within the next few days, im going to come over and get it myself.
Your mom should've raised you better than to call up and harass this dudes mom over something that has nothing to do with you . You should be embarrassed for your self if this is real life  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

You guys are so dumb.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Links to Facebook profiles, your IP address is logged on this message board... good luck!
Sit back and enjoy the show.
That's what I'm doing.

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Your mom should've raised you better than to call up and harass this dudes mom over something that has nothing to do with you . You should be embarrassed for your self if this is real life  
30t6p3b.gif
This.
scshift wrote:

"Yo ksteezy, come out. It's scshift from Niketalk and I'm here to mess you up over some Nikes."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
your soft

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by henz0

henz your my dude and all but how do you get scammed by this dude?
laugh.gif
 c'mon son.. You acting like son strong armed me
Actually he kinda did... "This iPads nice... that's what you bought for me..." Now you sittin here like "NT... halp! 
ohwell.gif
"
If homie feels comfortable not returning your $@!# he knows you playin with a full house hand of %#$+$ cards

1-50-Cent-Laugh-Off.gif

30t6p3b.gif
your soft

So I guess your "hard" talking $&!t to someones mother ?
eyes.gif
re evaluate your life

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I did notice that guy's avy like aint that thytkerjobs?
laugh.gif
Son even ps'ed a x-mas edition. Pretty weird but that's how NT is, dudes getting their online creepiness steez on.
Actually, that pic is a couple years old and I just posted the og in the santa hat request thread.

I don't understand how that's creepy but ok.

Like Rico, I get bunz brah.

Back
Top Bottom