So.. Being friendly to nt'ers can surely backfire on you UPDATE - PG 50

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

just called that's his number

6tptt5.gif

I wonder if dudes would go this ham on another person if it wasn't Henz, this is beyond ridiculous, Henz should be handling this himself....if its really that serious....or just take the L, i mean how naive must you be to feel comfortable lending an ipad to someone you don't even have an addy for...

on another note, whats the deal with NTers rocking female NTer ays??...bout to go make my own in honor of my fav female NTer
5d226ac609ce2a353508a4838a9588b4a8048410_r.png

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I wonder if dudes would go this ham on another person if it wasn't Henz, this is beyond ridiculous, Henz should be handling this himself....if its really that serious....or just take the L, i mean how naive must you be to feel comfortable lending an ipad to someone you don't even have an addy for...
Guess you never heard the Kunta Kente story.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Guess you never heard the Kunta Kente story.
dudes really about that life, risking catching a case or a beatdown for someone they never even met personally 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 would love to have you guys as my real friends, type of dudes that would throw their bodies on live grandees to save their bros...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

personally i think it's hilarious.  i know if i tell rico to go up to his house, knock on the door and wreck havoc that he'll actually do it and it's fun to watch. this dude rico is a real life troll.  i agree henz should handle it himself but i don't mind having a front row seat and filming this dude getting pressed in front of his moms house for fun.

Most of these people are trippin. Other than the principles, $500 is a lot of money and I would definitely do something about it. Call the number and talk to his family, might just knock some sense in him.

You guys are so dumb.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Links to Facebook profiles, your IP address is logged on this message board... good luck!

on another note, whats the deal with NTers rocking female NTer ays??...bout to go make my own in honor of my fav female NTer

Who the heck is that? Solewoman?

Did you really just take a random google image
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

personally i think it's hilarious.  i know if i tell rico to go up to his house, knock on the door and wreck havoc that he'll actually do it and it's fun to watch. this dude rico is a real life troll.  i agree henz should handle it himself but i don't mind having a front row seat and filming this dude getting pressed in front of his moms house for fun.
yeah i know Rico would, my son showed up with TruckerDave to Diego's trollin %%@ block 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what i cant comprehend is how untouchable these dudes must feel to literally walk up in someone elses hood...what would be even funnier is if dudes step to the wrong hood and get their %+$% handed to them or really be forced to pop off, kill someone, get caught and while waiting to get charged for manslaughter they wonder how they gonna access NT to witness how impressed their bros are to see how much ABOUT THAT LIFE they are.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by color me green

Most of these people are trippin. Other than the principles, $500 is a lot of money and I would definitely do something about it. Call the number and talk to his family, might just knock some sense in him.

i talked to what i believe to be his moms, i said some foul stuff and let her know what the deal was.  im giving him a deadline to return that ipad.

Originally Posted by scshift

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats Thycker, some NTer on the previous page got her as his avy and I think NTer 206 has Kilo in his...lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Solewoman?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That's thytkerjobs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tiger_480x288.jpg

Uncanny.

ahhhhh shiiiit....lmaoooooooooo

i just caught on to the tiger/thyker comparison

#dead

Back
Top Bottom