So.. Being friendly to nt'ers can surely backfire on you UPDATE - PG 50

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

I wonder if dudes would go this ham on another person if it wasn't Henz, this is beyond ridiculous, Henz should be handling this himself....if its really that serious....or just take the L, i mean how naive must you be to feel comfortable lending an ipad to someone you don't even have an addy for...

personally i think it's hilarious.  i know if i tell rico to go up to his house, knock on the door and wreck havoc that he'll actually do it and it's fun to watch. this dude rico is a real life troll.  i agree henz should handle it himself but i don't mind having a front row seat and filming this dude getting pressed in front of his moms house for fun.
yeah i know Rico would, my son showed up with TruckerDave to Diego's trollin %
roll.gif
%@ block
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what i cant comprehend is how untouchable these dudes must feel to literally walk up in someone elses hood...what would be even funnier is if dudes step to the wrong hood and get their %+$% handed to them or really be forced to pop off, kill someone, get caught and while waiting to get charged for manslaughter they wonder how they gonna access NT to witness how impressed their bros are to see how much ABOUT THAT LIFE they are.
laugh.gif

more info on this one please
laugh.gif
    diego hit me up about the jets game mini summit i set up back in september  but by the time i got the email  i was already on my way to the game and started to the pregame tailgate.  aside from that dave was with me and from what he was saying  they don't get along so i wouldn't have wanted any e beef to pop off on my watch
laugh.gif

internet is serious business though
roll.gif
,   the air max 87 thread from a few months back is a testament to that,  that dude rico is crazy lmao.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Son texted me fake Western Union info like "Yo I sent the money, it's up there. $350"

DAYUM!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mr Park is G. Not a single @+!@ was given.  He thinks y'all is charmin built. 

I remember at the DC DAR in Annarundel Mills mall and dudes had to talk to this dude and squash beef before it escalated. 

But nothing for nothing, Mr Park is fearless and built from a different pedigree.

#GOONSTATUS
pimp.gif

He ain't scared of none y'all!!! Someone better learn this boy.

what i cant comprehend is how untouchable these dudes must feel to literally walk up in someone elses hood...what would be even funnier is if dudes step to the wrong hood and get their %+$% handed to them or really be forced to pop off, kill someone, get caught and while waiting to get charged for manslaughter they wonder how they gonna access NT to witness how impressed their bros are to see how much ABOUT THAT LIFE they are.
laugh.gif

When they do meet up with the right person to beat they up though, how does that exchange go? Like I come to your door...

"Yo ksteezy, come out. It's scshift from Niketalk and I'm here to mess you up over some Nikes."
"Scshift... I'm coming out. I'm going to punch your face in."

I understand people who know each other showing up at each other's doors to confront them, but randoms from the internet? How does that even work?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

laugh.gif

When they do meet up with the right person to beat they up though, how does that exchange go? Like I come to your door...

"Yo ksteezy, come out. It's scshift from Niketalk and I'm here to mess you up over some Nikes."

I understand people who know each other showing up at each other's doors to confront them, but randoms from the internet? How does that even work?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

personally i think it's hilarious.  i know if i tell rico to go up to his house, knock on the door and wreck havoc that he'll actually do it and it's fun to watch. this dude rico is a real life troll.  i agree henz should handle it himself but i don't mind having a front row seat and filming this dude getting pressed in front of his moms house for fun.
roll.gif
%@ block
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
    diego hit me up about the jets game mini summit i set up back in september  but by the time i got the email  i was already on my way to the game and started to the pregame tailgate.  aside from that dave was with me and from what he was saying  they don't get along so i wouldn't have wanted any e beef to pop off on my watch
laugh.gif

roll.gif
,   the air max 87 thread from a few months back is a testament to that,  that dude rico is crazy lmao.

This ninja Diego told Dave to fight him and gave him his street adress, Rico and Dave showed up and took a picture under the street sign
roll.gif
Schift - that +#@% is pure comedy!...Dudes from the Internet meeting up only know each other by the usernames and are about to throw down...how can you stay serious!!!????

lol they really want that. half if not 90 percent of these internet dudes aint bout that life

I did notice that guy's avy like aint that thytkerjobs?
laugh.gif
Son even ps'ed a x-mas edition. Pretty weird but that's how NT is, dudes getting their online creepiness steez on.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ Tiger Woods comparison.

Wait so Diego is just a dude who sits behind his monitor and just talks %%!% ?! Thought duke would be about that life

Originally Posted by Boi

Wait so Diego is just a dude who sits behind his monitor and just talks %%!% ?! Thought duke would be about that life

So fight me.

Originally Posted by scshift

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ahh, you must not have been around when Kerry/Shatter Star/Sneakakingp ran into each other 
roll.gif

Wasn't that like 2004?

roll.gif
%@ block
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

This ninja Diego told Dave to fight him and gave him his street adress, Rico and Dave showed up and took a picture under the street sign
roll.gif
Schift - that +#@% is pure comedy!...Dudes from the Internet meeting up only know each other by the usernames and are about to throw down...how can you stay serious!!!????

well damn
laugh.gif
    the internet is comedy though,

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Son texted me fake Western Union info like "Yo I sent the money, it's up there. $350"

DAYUM!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mr Park is G.
Not a single @+!@ was given.  He thinks y'all is charmin built. 

I remember at the DC DAR in Annarundel Mills mall and dudes had to talk to this dude and squash beef before it escalated. 

But nothing for nothing, Mr Park is fearless and built from a different pedigree.

#GOONSTATUS
pimp.gif

He ain't scared of none y'all!!!
Someone better learn this boy.

laugh.gif

i just find it funny that dudes try to get nutty......
Its gonna be a cold month of Dec, jan while im here 
laugh.gif

You guys ever seen R. Kelly's Trapped in the Closet series of MV's?

That's what this thread should be made into.

Originally Posted by polorico

i just find it funny that dudes try to get nutty......
Its gonna be a cold month of Dec, jan while im here 
laugh.gif

You just trying to stay warm bro, I seeeeee you
nerd.gif

How does someone with what looks like a 50" HDTV, Xbox, Supreme caps, and Jordan sneakers have a hard time reimbursing someone for an iPad? Especially if it's been since September.

And how did he attain all that? He doesn't seem smart or slick enough to get all that by ripping people off. He's been narrowly escaping catching a bad one. If the iPad was really stolen from him, why would he duck Henz for 3-4 months before telling him? If it was stolen and not sold, wouldn't he of contacted Henz 3-4 months ago right when it happened to inform him ASAP?

ok first of all
NEVER EVVVVVVVVVER give somebody you barely know an expensive item especially one you would want back.

That's just common sense.

Secondly you are stressing about it cause if you didn't care you wouldn't be writing this.

I only give items like that to family and only the ones I trust will give it back to me. Otherwise I expect it to go to the land of the forgotten.

Secondly it sounds like you didn't even know this fool ? 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom