So.. Being friendly to nt'ers can surely backfire on you UPDATE - PG 50

Somewhere down in Florida T-Boy is having the last laugh.  Henz thought he was gonna play my man's on WSHH like that?  Naw. 

"Straight up now tell me do you really want the iPad Back, ohh ohh ohh"

F###% Yuku & ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goDie

I personally think his momma is fair game.

i'll put it like this,  dude obviously has no regard for other peoples property.   stealing from people and doing dirt out your moms crib is one of the stupidest things anyone could do.  im saying in general though, if you live with your moms, or family in general your stupid if you give people a reason to have problems with you.

it's countless times i've seen on the news a drive by shooting happens and some random family member gets mixed up in the crossfire or someone does something shiesty and dudes press that persons family.    im not saying anything of that nature should happen or would happen from this but it's selfish for anyone to do dirt when they live with their moms or anyone like that as their bringing problems to their house that no one else in that house should be involved in.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Somewhere down in Florida T-Boy is having the last laugh.  Henz thought he was gonna play my man's on WSHH like that?  Naw. 

"Straight up now tell me do you really want the iPad Back, ohh ohh ohh"

Yo. That would be the best twist ever.

omg omg omg , im on page 3 right now and i hope Henz got everything fixed.
BTW Happy birthday Henz. (people don't know that Jesus had a Black twin)

Originally Posted by FlyNY

omg omg omg , im on page 3 right now and i hope Henz got everything fixed.
BTW Happy birthday Henz. (people don't know that Jesus had a Black twin)

Henz 2:10 'the three wise men arose following the star......TO JOSEPH PARK'S CRIB BLEE DAT'

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I did notice that guy's avy like aint that thytkerjobs?
laugh.gif
Son even ps'ed a x-mas edition. Pretty weird but that's how NT is, dudes getting their online creepiness steez on.
Actually, that pic is a couple years old and I just posted the og in the santa hat request thread.

I don't understand how that's creepy but ok.

Like Rico, I get bunz brah.
Sure brah, the pic being old doesn't address you making it your avy, or getting it ps'ed for you but maybe we got different ideas for weird and creepy. Get your bunz brah.

*$+$ you too.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Damn, his moms G

Call her again and watch what happen 
iseeu.png
Spoiler [+]
20070818nkr2942.jpg
muerto.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

his moms should've raised him better, and it wasn't necessarily threats to her, but more towards what could happen legally to her son. i just let her know that if he don't give the ipad back or the money for it within the next few days, im going to come over and get it myself.

Week later, just about...what happened

Back
Top Bottom