So.. Being friendly to nt'ers can surely backfire on you UPDATE - PG 50

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Link to dukes rap-sheet for those too lazy to type it in.
roll.gif
gollyyyyyyy  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

It's just an iPad b at the end of the day it's nothing. I'd just be pissed inside that some lame like him got me,can't lie id be mad.

$500 might seem like a lot, but in reality...just take the L and put it behind you.

Someone I was subleasing one of my places to stole a pair of DS Size 12 AJ Cement Retro 2003 III amongst many other personal items and such.  The amount of energy, time, money spent getting stuff back was not worth it...especially from the legal side once the authorities were involved. 

Keep it moving. 

man it's a tough situation.

off of principle if someone tried to play me like that and they lived within a reasonable distance of me their getting hurt. they can't go to the cops because what are they going to say, "i stole this guys stuff and he beat me up" please ignore the i stole his stuff part and just worry about the beat me up part.

this joseph park dude is the type of scum that does shady dealings and puts himself and his family in danger due to his own selfish actions. now im not saying anything serious is going to happen to him off this incident, but he obviously has little regard for other peoples belongings when you consider his past track record.

i've read stories and heard so many incidents over the years where people got killed or seriously hurt over stealing someones stuff or something they owed. now i highly doubt either of those things come from this thread, but in the long run if he does the same stunts to the wrong person they would cut him or someone in his family to make an example.

if you got his families address i'd send someone to visit them and try and get the ipad or the money for it back in the most cordial way without problems just to avoid anything else. if they try and act slick then whatever happens happens.

someone needs to snuff joseph if he shows up at one of those laguardia hopping summits tho just for the fun of it.

i dont even like you henz , but let me know i will pay him a visit.

the god is on dyckman right now.

just read the 40 pages

LMAO at whole thread

props to whoever brought this back to life

SMH at missing this when it was happening

Originally Posted by polorico

i dont even like you henz , but let me know i will pay him a visit.

the god is on dyckman right now.

i got the camera ready.  make this happen rico.  get nutty

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Everybody else is going to hype you up and post rolling smileys, but I'm going to be real with you because you're my dude.

You should probably just leave this whole thing alone. I do agree he needs to send that bread though.

Originally Posted by hostos

1) just read the 40 pages

2) LMAO at whole thread

3) props to whoever brought this back to life

4 )SMH at missing this when it was happening

I agree.....its a loss....just learn from it.....and people reading try to learn from it too...

Henz dont like coming to the hood though ,, he knows whats gucci when he step out the coupe with da waves spinnin..

Come threw goon zo , and we will make it happen name da place when and where and i got you cuh god

LOL
roll.gif
. Just the take L its not even that serious .The guy just needs to be punched in the face a few times and that's it. I'd be upset if it were me but this is a material possession more of it will come.

Henz dont like coming to the hood though ,, he knows whats gucci when he step out the coupe with da waves spinnin..

Come threw goon zo , and we will make it happen name da place when and where and i got you cuh god
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom