So.. Being friendly to nt'ers can surely backfire on you UPDATE - PG 50

Make that dunny bite the pillow 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

If he's reading this.. He needs to know that the address of his family in NY has been recovered and also the phone #..
So hopefully he does the smart thing and just comes up with the $ soon.. Not really tryna bring it to an unecessary level for an item that I didn't even care about 

Originally Posted by henz0

If he's reading this.. He needs to know that the address of his family in NY has been recovered and also the phone #..
So hopefully he does the smart thing and just comes up with the $ soon.. Not really tryna bring it to an unecessary level for an item that I didn't even care about 

And you just put that out there on the Internet... Wrong move playboy.

Aint like im gonna kill anyone.. I'll be aite

If anything happens to anything, he has cached proof linking you to it. You should file a stolen item report with the police (!!!!!) and be done with it.You have his name, address, phone number... I think the authorities can work with that.

Someone please PS that .gif of the Asian dude punching the chick through the newspaper with Joe's face on the Asian guy and the newspaper as an iPad...

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Someone please PS that .gif of the Asian dude punching the chick through the newspaper with Joe's face on the Asian guy and the newspaper as an iPad...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
That would be OD
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Aint like im gonna kill anyone.. I'll be aite

If anything happens to anything, he has cached proof linking you to it. You should file a stolen item report with the police (!!!!!) and be done with it. You have his name, address, phone number... I think the authorities can work with that.

Agreed with bijald.

If anything happens to this dude he has more than enough evidence implicating you.

The fact that Face pretty much threatened him and his family on your behalf doesn't help either.

laugh.gif
 @ him posting that link with his mugshot.

Then why go and recover his families address in NY?

Damn NT is really comin through on this one, and good luck whoever is gettin the money. Messin wit straight up convicts
laugh.gif

Son really sent dude his mugshot and rapsheet?!

I'm DONE, b.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Homis is bout that life.

Everybody else is going to hype you up and post rolling smileys, but I'm going to be real with you because you're my dude.

You should probably just leave this whole thing alone. I do agree he needs to send that bread though.

Back
Top Bottom