So apparently Gucci Mane just set da Black man back about 100 years today....

Originally Posted by fourfiftyeight

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by 200biz

ea = East Atlanta
Maybe in Atlanta.  The other 99% of the world sees EA sports.
im not from atlanta i just put two and two together
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Or maybe you read the first few pages of this thread... [/color]
grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
alien.gif
How could you possibly figure "East Atlanta" from seeing 2 letters?  It could just as easily be Eat (3 letter variation of donkey).
laugh.gif
If you listen to Gucci mixtapes, you'll know
???

Why would I do that??

Originally Posted by fourfiftyeight

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

ea = East Atlanta
Maybe in Atlanta.  The other 99% of the world sees EA sports.
im not from atlanta i just put two and two together
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Or maybe you read the first few pages of this thread... [/color]
grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
alien.gif
How could you possibly figure "East Atlanta" from seeing 2 letters?  It could just as easily be Eat (3 letter variation of donkey).
laugh.gif
If you listen to Gucci mixtapes, you'll know
???

Why would I do that??

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Gucci Mane's Tattoo Artist Says He'll Never Do Another Face Tat Like That Again

Not too many folks found Gucci Mane's new triple scoop face tat to be a tasty look.

"I was [hesitant] like 'Are you sure you want to put that much [ink] in that area?,'" says Shane Willoughby who gave Gucci his frosty tattoo at ATL's Tenth Street Tattoo. "He came straight to the counter and that's where he pointed."

Willoughby told VIBE the generously inked up rapper came through solo around 2pm and contrary to popular Internet belief was sober as a mormon: "I won't tattoo anybody if their [drunk] or high because I can't stand the smell of weed... [Gucci] seemed completely sober. He knew what he was doing."

And a quick glance down any blog's comment section today shows the majority thought this permanent 'doing'—especially it's choice location— was three scoops of crazy. "When [Gucci] said he wanted to do the ice cream thing I said 'Well why don't we do it somewhere else?' But he was like I don't have anywhere else."

Gucci clearly reps his "Brrr" movement to the 100th degree, but what was good with that side of cherry lightening bolts? "He said 'I want something rock 'n roll.' There's nothing more rock 'n roll then lightening bolts."

But even though Willoughby (who also tatted a flower for TLC's Chili five years ago) is confident with the end result of his work don't expect to see him illustrate any more kooky face tats."I don't think I'll ever do [that] again... no matter how successful [the celebrity]."

And Gucci's reaction? "He was stoked. Had no regrets... was jumping up and down. That's the way he rolls."

Gucci was recently released from Atlanta's Anchor Hospital for psychiatric evaluation. —Tracy Garraud

http://vibe.com/posts/guc...o-another-face-tat-again

roll.gif
roll.gif
even the tattoo artist know gucci dumb as hell

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Gucci Mane's Tattoo Artist Says He'll Never Do Another Face Tat Like That Again

Not too many folks found Gucci Mane's new triple scoop face tat to be a tasty look.

"I was [hesitant] like 'Are you sure you want to put that much [ink] in that area?,'" says Shane Willoughby who gave Gucci his frosty tattoo at ATL's Tenth Street Tattoo. "He came straight to the counter and that's where he pointed."

Willoughby told VIBE the generously inked up rapper came through solo around 2pm and contrary to popular Internet belief was sober as a mormon: "I won't tattoo anybody if their [drunk] or high because I can't stand the smell of weed... [Gucci] seemed completely sober. He knew what he was doing."

And a quick glance down any blog's comment section today shows the majority thought this permanent 'doing'—especially it's choice location— was three scoops of crazy. "When [Gucci] said he wanted to do the ice cream thing I said 'Well why don't we do it somewhere else?' But he was like I don't have anywhere else."

Gucci clearly reps his "Brrr" movement to the 100th degree, but what was good with that side of cherry lightening bolts? "He said 'I want something rock 'n roll.' There's nothing more rock 'n roll then lightening bolts."

But even though Willoughby (who also tatted a flower for TLC's Chili five years ago) is confident with the end result of his work don't expect to see him illustrate any more kooky face tats."I don't think I'll ever do [that] again... no matter how successful [the celebrity]."

And Gucci's reaction? "He was stoked. Had no regrets... was jumping up and down. That's the way he rolls."

Gucci was recently released from Atlanta's Anchor Hospital for psychiatric evaluation. —Tracy Garraud

http://vibe.com/posts/guc...o-another-face-tat-again

roll.gif
roll.gif
even the tattoo artist know gucci dumb as hell

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom