So apparently Gucci Mane just set da Black man back about 100 years today....

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by 200biz

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

ea = East Atlanta
Maybe in Atlanta.  The other 99% of the world sees EA sports.
im not from atlanta i just put two and two together
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Or maybe you read the first few pages of this thread... [/color]
grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
alien.gif
How could you possibly figure "East Atlanta" from seeing 2 letters?  It could just as easily be Eat (3 letter variation of donkey).
laugh.gif

ea = East Atlanta
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Or maybe you read the first few pages of this thread... [/color]
grin.gif
alien.gif
How could you possibly figure "East Atlanta" from seeing 2 letters?  It could just as easily be Eat (3 letter variation of donkey).
laugh.gif

ea = East Atlanta
grin.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
If you listen to Gucci mixtapes, you'll know

ea = East Atlanta
grin.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
If you listen to Gucci mixtapes, you'll know

[h2]So apparently Gucci Mane just  Mainstream/ commercial  hip hop set da Black man back about 100 years today.... [/h2]

[h2]So apparently Gucci Mane just  Mainstream/ commercial  hip hop set da Black man back about 100 years today.... [/h2]

And this is why you see 16 years old running around with fully tatted sleeves and neck tatts.

And this is why you see 16 years old running around with fully tatted sleeves and neck tatts.

anybody know what the tatts under his eyes are?? those new to i think and looks like he got some more up top by his hairline wth??

anybody know what the tatts under his eyes are?? those new to i think and looks like he got some more up top by his hairline wth??

Originally Posted by GeorgeJung

sry, just saw this, and i cosign. strongly. all the stuff i've been listening too never makes the radio
30t6p3b.gif
i ain't mad tho, these days if you make the radio, its probably trash.

Back
Top Bottom