Snitches, SMH...Facebook FTL

thats lame as hell
laugh.gif

Happened at my high school too.

The kid that snitched got snitched on and lets just say he ended up in a hospital. Not only did he snitch on the party to the school, he called the police onthe actual party.
laugh.gif

that sucks

ive talked to my principal drunk as hell and he didnt care (or maybe he didnt notice?)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

where in your school code is it allowed that you are punished for off campus indiscretions?

it was in our code of behavior in HS and that was before we could get on facebook...

You go to a public school? Don't worry, the school district ain't going. Extracurriculars keep kids from getting into trouble, regardless of whathappened outside of school, there's no way you can be penalized for it in school.

I'd send it up...##!@*

Wack %%# principal...

datdamndeuce wrote:
You go to a public school? Don't worry, the school district ain't going. Extracurriculars keep kids from getting into trouble, regardless of what happened outside of school, there's no way you can be penalized for it in school.

I'd send it up...##!@*

Wack %%# principal...

if the principal did it there's a good chance its a county wide thing...

i think its a responsibility thing...you were leaving a school sponsored event and then went drinking/smoking...

i don't remember exactly but they explained it to us in HS...some kids got in trouble for taping a fight after school...1 cuz it was at the bus stop whichis school property at certain times and cuz it spilled over into school w/ kids talking about it and what not...

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

You of all people should know that athletes are held to a higher standard than other students. Be careful what you let get on the 'net, fam. It gets even worse when you're a college grad looking for a job, and your would-be employer finds drunk pics of you on Facebook.

Whoever did it was grimey for snitchin though.
laugh.gif
I thought all athletes knew not to post questionable pics on the internet. I don't put out too much info on FB, because of this. CourtneyFortson will tell you, they're always keeping an eye on the best.

Wow my principal caught us drinking at a football game and just kicked us out. It was on a Friday though so i was shook the whole weekend and all of Mondaythinking that little corded phone was gonna ring, the teacher was gonna look my way, and i was gonna catch that 10 day suspension. Never happened though
pimp.gif
Edit: Baseball senior year out star was suspended for the first five games along with a ten day suspension because he got caught smokin an L in the lockerroom. No ducktales either, we had a door that opened up to a little brick set of stairs and into the back parking lot and dudes used to roast after gym class
roll.gif
We sucked anyway with or without him
laugh.gif

im callin ducktales.. cuz there would be a news article or somethin behind this.. and i played highschool sports.. partying has nothin to do with it

my high school got caught with this aswell. one girl ratted everyone out. seasons got cancelled/players got suspended

it must be a wisconsin thing

so you go to public school
that make no sense how you can get in trouble for something that didn't happen on school grounds

Something like this would never happen when i went to high school

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

social networking sites ruin lives
Bad descisions ruin lives, social networking or no social networking. It wasn't like Mark Zuckerberg was in his dorm thinking to himself"Hmm, what can I make that'll get an entire highschool football team suspend or expelled for behavior that would've probably gotten them suspendedor expelled even before the internet?

Offenses Off School Grounds - Actions outside of school which

have a negative impact on the school building, programs, students, or

staff will not be tolerated. The School Board and staff of Prince William

County Public Schools are committed to maintaining the schools as

safe and healthful places in which to learn, places which are free from

the impact of violence, weapons, gang activity, substance abuse, and

other negative influences. Students are subject to corrective measures at

school, up to and including expulsion, for offenses which occur in the

community or at other locations off school grounds if those offenses

result in disruption to the operation of the school, the educational

process, or impact the rights, safety, or welfare of students, staff, or

school property. Under Virginia law, a student may be suspended or

expelled if found guilty in court of manufacture, sale, gift, distribution,

or possession of drugs even if the offense is not connected with school.

Furthermore, Virginia law provides that a student may be reassigned or

placed in an alternative educational program (alternative school, night

school, homebased, etc.) upon notice that the student has been

charged with certain criminal offenses, including offenses relating to

weapons, alcohol/drugs, intentional injury to another person, or

convicted or found not innocent of certain criminal offenses, as set

forth in Regulation 681-1, Alternative Education Programs. Conviction

or adjudication of certain criminal charges may result in reassignment,

long-term suspension, or expulsion. Students may also be reassigned or

placed in an alternative educational program when they have

committed a serious offense or repeated offenses in violation of school

board policies, or suspended or expelled.

this is from Prince William County in VA...i'm sureOPs school has something similar...

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

But what i don't understand is that, they got pics of yall trashed or what? The school should not be involved if its outside of school.

thats what I thought, if its outside of school what can they really do?

Back
Top Bottom