Smoke DZA - George Kush Da Button (MIXTAPE) presented by Cinematic Music Group

Speakin of Trademark & DZA...filmed right on 119th (911 as we call it)
pimp.gif

whats good with this TO show though? my boy told me about it he was tryna go too might make a road trip myself

whats good with this TO show though? my boy told me about it he was tryna go too might make a road trip myself

I'm tryna fly out there and avoid the borders and the travel time on the road I'm prolly gonna see DZA this week once i get more details i'll post it in here

I'm tryna fly out there and avoid the borders and the travel time on the road I'm prolly gonna see DZA this week once i get more details i'll post it in here

kIcKzNY96 wrote:
pimp.gif

posted the vid sometime last week in the other thread...
pimp.gif
...whats i get a chance ima upload his older mixtapes

kIcKzNY96 wrote:
pimp.gif

posted the vid sometime last week in the other thread...
pimp.gif
...whats i get a chance ima upload his older mixtapes

I got my internet cut back on yesterday and I d/l'd this joint. I'm not even a smoker, but the production and the vibe on this mixtape just put a %!+$+ at ease. I'm throwing this up on the blog in a few days.
pimp.gif

I got my internet cut back on yesterday and I d/l'd this joint. I'm not even a smoker, but the production and the vibe on this mixtape just put a %!+$+ at ease. I'm throwing this up on the blog in a few days.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Dead Stokc wrote:

I'm not sold on dude enough yet to dl a whole tape by him.
What about him doesn't have you sold on him? The only way you can change ya opinion on an artist is to listen to an entire tape...a verse or song here and there ain't gonna cut it...you gotta listen to a whole body of work. give it a listen as well as Substance Abuse..you will become a fan...<

Thank You.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Dead Stokc wrote:

I'm not sold on dude enough yet to dl a whole tape by him.
What about him doesn't have you sold on him? The only way you can change ya opinion on an artist is to listen to an entire tape...a verse or song here and there ain't gonna cut it...you gotta listen to a whole body of work. give it a listen as well as Substance Abuse..you will become a fan...<

Thank You.

"As the world keep turning and this kush keep burning
Wake and bake every morning like the sun when it's rising

I lighttt, this the lifeeee

The connect's confidential

And the weed's continental

Like the planes in my bently

And my rollies' presidential
With iceeeee, so they likeeeeee"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif