Smoke DZA - George Kush Da Button (MIXTAPE) presented by Cinematic Music Group

laugh.gif
i can't see that $@#@
laugh.gif
tell them boys to upgrade that cam

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/...h-lif****z-prod-boi-1da/

Another track from the homie

check the latest XXL for his Show & Prove feature and the Good Wood NYC ad in the latest Source also

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/...h-lif****z-prod-boi-1da/

Another track from the homie

check the latest XXL for his Show & Prove feature and the Good Wood NYC ad in the latest Source also

kIcKz - any more info on that DZA track w Dom, K.R.I.T and Lamar?

Me and my boys all went to the DZA, KRIT, Curren$y show in Providence a month or two back, I got kicked out for smoking though smh
laugh.gif

kIcKz - any more info on that DZA track w Dom, K.R.I.T and Lamar?

Me and my boys all went to the DZA, KRIT, Curren$y show in Providence a month or two back, I got kicked out for smoking though smh
laugh.gif

^ i heard providence was being a-holes out there DZA told me he ran on stage and told everyone to light it...LOL only cuz the crowd was under 18 tho..

the track should be droppin soon i know Sean C cleared the record a few weeks ago and loved it not sure what they're gonna use it for yet but it is definitely a banger i think it's called Remember When Rappers Could Rap, other than that last week while they were doin a show out in LA they laid some tracks down w/ Alchemist DZA got 1 done and Spitta got 6 done in a day....i think they're gonna release Boyz In The Hood soon w/ KRIT and Spitta produced by KRIT i'll post more info here as i get it

^ i heard providence was being a-holes out there DZA told me he ran on stage and told everyone to light it...LOL only cuz the crowd was under 18 tho..

the track should be droppin soon i know Sean C cleared the record a few weeks ago and loved it not sure what they're gonna use it for yet but it is definitely a banger i think it's called Remember When Rappers Could Rap, other than that last week while they were doin a show out in LA they laid some tracks down w/ Alchemist DZA got 1 done and Spitta got 6 done in a day....i think they're gonna release Boyz In The Hood soon w/ KRIT and Spitta produced by KRIT i'll post more info here as i get it

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by thejrob

This tape pretty much just solidified how much I LOVE K.R.I.T production and rhymes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My opinion on DZA hasn't really changed

really? how so? he produced two joints and had two verses...that speaks more than the artist who brought it on every track?? i just don't get it
30t6p3b.gif
I said my opinion on DZA hasn't changed. Clearly it "spoke more" for him, but I still just don't like him much. Meanwhile I loved KRITs production and verses on the songs he did...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by thejrob

This tape pretty much just solidified how much I LOVE K.R.I.T production and rhymes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My opinion on DZA hasn't really changed

really? how so? he produced two joints and had two verses...that speaks more than the artist who brought it on every track?? i just don't get it
30t6p3b.gif
I said my opinion on DZA hasn't changed. Clearly it "spoke more" for him, but I still just don't like him much. Meanwhile I loved KRITs production and verses on the songs he did...

Back
Top Bottom