Smoke DZA - George Kush Da Button (MIXTAPE) presented by Cinematic Music Group

What the hell did they do to Diamonds and Maybachs 
roll.gif
roll.gif

THC shapin up to be crazy...too many dudes sleepin on Dza

"Ridin dirty wit dutchy behind the wheel, we aint lightin +$%@ till we get up outta here
I was kinda shook up, cant front you would be too wit max b numbers in the trunk
the pc was sweeter than sweet tea. got me out the slump ate peter lugers for lunch"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
my @*%*! dza always on some smooth +$%@

THC shapin up to be crazy...too many dudes sleepin on Dza

"Ridin dirty wit dutchy behind the wheel, we aint lightin +$%@ till we get up outta here
I was kinda shook up, cant front you would be too wit max b numbers in the trunk
the pc was sweeter than sweet tea. got me out the slump ate peter lugers for lunch"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
my @*%*! dza always on some smooth +$%@

Been DL'n everything he's droppin so far. Dude makes that good chill music.
Mad I didnt go to the NYE event out here wit him & KRIT
30t6p3b.gif
@ me

Been DL'n everything he's droppin so far. Dude makes that good chill music.
Mad I didnt go to the NYE event out here wit him & KRIT
30t6p3b.gif
@ me

that's been around since teh summer Sheist just dropped the vid last week...DZA might drop something today i'll post it as soon as its up

that's been around since teh summer Sheist just dropped the vid last week...DZA might drop something today i'll post it as soon as its up

Originally Posted by SoleFlyer23

big fan of skibeatz. is this worth the dl?

Yea get the deluxe version
but hes been dropping new music lately, got an album dropping soon

Originally Posted by SoleFlyer23

big fan of skibeatz. is this worth the dl?

Yea get the deluxe version
but hes been dropping new music lately, got an album dropping soon

Encore - i met Kenny the other day cool dude i didn't know that he sampled that from Kung Fu Fighting great way to flip it

Encore - i met Kenny the other day cool dude i didn't know that he sampled that from Kung Fu Fighting great way to flip it

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Haha wrd where @? He's literally my LITTLE homie ... Taught him how to breakdance back when he was like 12 haha .. Now I semi manage/mentor him as a producer ... He did this jawn for Smoke too

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Haha wrd where @? He's literally my LITTLE homie ... Taught him how to breakdance back when he was like 12 haha .. Now I semi manage/mentor him as a producer ... He did this jawn for Smoke too

Back
Top Bottom