pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This tape is super smooth. The homey Dza is growing on me even more
pimp.gif

No complaints at all for this

This tape is super smooth. The homey Dza is growing on me even more
pimp.gif

No complaints at all for this

!*%% a tape, this iish coulda been an album B. This +%+% so cot damn smooth, like idk.
I think Kush & OJ might have been one of the best mixtapes of the year. Just well rounded
that stuck to one theme, and had the solid production to keep it on pace. THIS RIGHT HERE,
I feel like it gives that iish a run for its money, plus he spittin on it.

I stopped smokin years ago, but all I rock wit right now is the Jet/Taylor movement
pimp.gif

!*%% a tape, this iish coulda been an album B. This +%+% so cot damn smooth, like idk.
I think Kush & OJ might have been one of the best mixtapes of the year. Just well rounded
that stuck to one theme, and had the solid production to keep it on pace. THIS RIGHT HERE,

I stopped smokin years ago, but all I rock wit right now is the Jet/Taylor movement
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

LAST TRACK ..PRODUCED BY G14 ...OH!

pimp.gif
beat, but aint this the same beat Lil B had used in a song. Dont mess wit dude, but I know I heard this beat before.

pimp.gif
beat, but aint this the same beat Lil B had used in a song. Dont mess wit dude, but I know I heard this beat before.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

pimp.gif
yeah beat got sent out to a few other people

but lil b got on it& put it out  asap
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
yeah beat got sent out to a few other people

but lil b got on it& put it out  asap
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
thats what i like to hear....happy to see you took the time out to listen to the tape...knew you would *#*% wit it...check substance abuse as well...

pimp.gif
thats what i like to hear....happy to see you took the time out to listen to the tape...knew you would *#*% wit it...check substance abuse as well...

Latest feature from Smoke DZA w/ Square Off (Doug E. Fresh's sons)

and here's his latest feature w/ Cinematic Music Group's latest signees The Pricks also featuring B. Real from Cypress Hill called Ghetto Blaster link below
GHETTOBLASTER-ART_logos_v2-525x679.jpg

Link to Post: http://blog.thesmokersclub.com/?p=149
Download Link: http://www.limelinx.com/files/5b7a39f81aff9eb135af434a664a01fb

There's another track that's gonna cause a stir w/ Big K.R.I.T., Dom Kennedy, and Kendrick Lamar produced by Sean C. i heard it for the first time last week it's pretty amazing

We're aiming to drop another EP from Smoke DZA on X-Mas Day

Latest feature from Smoke DZA w/ Square Off (Doug E. Fresh's sons)

and here's his latest feature w/ Cinematic Music Group's latest signees The Pricks also featuring B. Real from Cypress Hill called Ghetto Blaster link below
GHETTOBLASTER-ART_logos_v2-525x679.jpg

Link to Post: http://blog.thesmokersclub.com/?p=149
Download Link: http://www.limelinx.com/files/5b7a39f81aff9eb135af434a664a01fb

There's another track that's gonna cause a stir w/ Big K.R.I.T., Dom Kennedy, and Kendrick Lamar produced by Sean C. i heard it for the first time last week it's pretty amazing

We're aiming to drop another EP from Smoke DZA on X-Mas Day

This tape pretty much just solidified how much I LOVE K.R.I.T production and rhymes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My opinion on DZA hasn't really changed

This tape pretty much just solidified how much I LOVE K.R.I.T production and rhymes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

really? how so? he produced two joints and had two verses...that speaks more than the artist who brought it on every track?? i just don't get it
30t6p3b.gif

Yo G good looks on that link uo there...was that the video you was telling me about after yall left the crib?

Originally Posted by thejrob

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

really? how so? he produced two joints and had two verses...that speaks more than the artist who brought it on every track?? i just don't get it
30t6p3b.gif

Yo G good looks on that link uo there...was that the video you was telling me about after yall left the crib?

Back
Top Bottom