Smoke DZA - George Kush Da Button (MIXTAPE) presented by Cinematic Music Group

Originally Posted by The Encore

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Encore - i met Kenny the other day cool dude i didn't know that he sampled that from Kung Fu Fighting great way to flip it
Haha wrd where @? He's literally my LITTLE homie ... Taught him how to breakdance back when he was like 12 haha .. Now I semi manage/mentor him as a producer ... He did this jawn for Smoke too
That's the record i was talkin about ...according to Kenny there's a sample from Kung-Fu Fighting at the beginning i met him at the studio in Harlem that i go to w/ Smoke where he records most of his music i know he's mentioned working on a pt2 for smoke so let's see

Originally Posted by The Encore

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Encore - i met Kenny the other day cool dude i didn't know that he sampled that from Kung Fu Fighting great way to flip it
Haha wrd where @? He's literally my LITTLE homie ... Taught him how to breakdance back when he was like 12 haha .. Now I semi manage/mentor him as a producer ... He did this jawn for Smoke too
That's the record i was talkin about ...according to Kenny there's a sample from Kung-Fu Fighting at the beginning i met him at the studio in Harlem that i go to w/ Smoke where he records most of his music i know he's mentioned working on a pt2 for smoke so let's see

i'm not crazy about this one, but DZA & Phil-Ade #ALLDAY can't really mess w/ this Freshie Duzit dude

BOOLA_TAPE_11_FRESH_MEN-480x320.jpg

http://www.filesonic.com/file/54902433/Fresh_Men.mp3

ever since i seen DZA at SOB's i been a fan. son is nice wit it. can't wait for the album to drop
pimp.gif

ever since i seen DZA at SOB's i been a fan. son is nice wit it. can't wait for the album to drop
pimp.gif

Here's a recent interview he did for Blow Hip-Hop TV

I was actually at some of these battles....sometimes he would battle 3-4 dudes at a time, and WIN!
pimp.gif

As for the T.H.C. project its coming along quite nicely just shot 2 videos that should be up for the when the new Smoke DZA website�launches in the next few weeks

in the meantime you guys can keep up with The Smokers' Club Blog for any new DZA tracks

Here's a recent interview he did for Blow Hip-Hop TV

I was actually at some of these battles....sometimes he would battle 3-4 dudes at a time, and WIN!
pimp.gif

As for the T.H.C. project its coming along quite nicely just shot 2 videos that should be up for the when the new Smoke DZA website�launches in the next few weeks

in the meantime you guys can keep up with The Smokers' Club Blog for any new DZA tracks

no joke...

i might be more of a DZA fan than any other artists right now..

is george kush is only mixtape?

no joke...

i might be more of a DZA fan than any other artists right now..

is george kush is only mixtape?

Back
Top Bottom