Smoke DZA - George Kush Da Button (MIXTAPE) presented by Cinematic Music Group

They weren't able to clear him for the record come retail time....Typical Industry BS is all no love lost tho.....him and Dom got some more music in the works.....atleast you got the free mixtape version to enjoy

They weren't able to clear him for the record come retail time....Typical Industry BS is all no love lost tho.....him and Dom got some more music in the works.....atleast you got the free mixtape version to enjoy

Here's an interviewSmoke did last week it starts at the 30:32markpeep for the suprise guest DZA had with himfor some insight intowhat is coming up this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
PersonallyI can't wait to meet the guyin person in the near future when the project starts to take shapeENJOY
ALSO once his interview from Good*Fella Radio is up i'll post that up here too

Here's an interviewSmoke did last week it starts at the 30:32markpeep for the suprise guest DZA had with himfor some insight intowhat is coming up this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
PersonallyI can't wait to meet the guyin person in the near future when the project starts to take shapeENJOY
ALSO once his interview from Good*Fella Radio is up i'll post that up here too

I was just about to come in here and ask when his next project is dropping.

OP rename the thread "The Official Smoke DZA Thread"

I was just about to come in here and ask when his next project is dropping.

OP rename the thread "The Official Smoke DZA Thread"

I know the track list unfortunately i can't disclose it yet still workin on some last minute additions

I know the track list unfortunately i can't disclose it yet still workin on some last minute additions

looking forward to the album....wasn't too big of a fan of the lex luger joint but its starting to grow on me...And if everything i heard that night in the stu is gonna be on the project, we are all in for a treat and most the tracks werent even completed
30t6p3b.gif

looking forward to the album....wasn't too big of a fan of the lex luger joint but its starting to grow on me...And if everything i heard that night in the stu is gonna be on the project, we are all in for a treat and most the tracks werent even completed
30t6p3b.gif

^ pretty much P! you heard the ruff cut minus 3-4 tracks he finished up more after u came to the Bodega that day we went to Stadium Red friday to cut a track with Omen he produced Lil' Wayne's I'm Single Drake/Dream Shut It Down & Vado's Polo so y'all are in for a treat....Y'all are gettin BIG KRIT & SMOKE DZA releases in the same week

Back
Top Bottom