Smoke DZA - George Kush Da Button (MIXTAPE) presented by Cinematic Music Group

^ pretty much P! you heard the ruff cut minus 3-4 tracks he finished up more after u came to the Bodega that day we went to Stadium Red friday to cut a track with Omen he produced Lil' Wayne's I'm Single Drake/Dream Shut It Down & Vado's Polo so y'all are in for a treat....Y'all are gettin BIG KRIT & SMOKE DZA releases in the same week

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^ pretty much P! you heard the ruff cut minus 3-4 tracks he finished up more after u came to the Bodega that day we went to Stadium Red friday to cut a track with Omen he produced Lil' Wayne's I'm Single Drake/Dream Shut It Down & Vado's Polo so y'all are in for a treat....Y'all are gettin BIG KRIT & SMOKE DZA releases in the same week

word after the past month or so, i have enough music to last till summer...this will be in heavy rotation...#Wooooooooooooooo

word after the past month or so, i have enough music to last till summer...this will be in heavy rotation...#Wooooooooooooooo

Best week EVER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best week EVER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

looking forward to the album....wasn't too big of a fan of the lex luger joint but its starting to grow on me...And if everything i heard that night in the stu is gonna be on the project, we are all in for a treat and most the tracks werent even completed
30t6p3b.gif

Yall know Smoke or he just had a open studio session
nerd.gif
? Thats good to hear though, besides that lex luger produce track, a lot of the tracks that came out already are not on the album?  

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

looking forward to the album....wasn't too big of a fan of the lex luger joint but its starting to grow on me...And if everything i heard that night in the stu is gonna be on the project, we are all in for a treat and most the tracks werent even completed
30t6p3b.gif

Yall know Smoke or he just had a open studio session
nerd.gif
? Thats good to hear though, besides that lex luger produce track, a lot of the tracks that came out already are not on the album?  

^ Sloane and I grew up with him and are still best of friends i just spend more time with him on a day-to-day basis on the industry side of things so we're pretty up to date on what he does

^ Sloane and I grew up with him and are still best of friends i just spend more time with him on a day-to-day basis on the industry side of things so we're pretty up to date on what he does

pimp.gif
 My Guys right  there

pimp.gif
 My Guys right  there

its been done since the weekend idk wat Shipes is talkin about but i definitely got First Class on repeat right now...Pab i got u later once Smoke sends me the full zip file!!

its been done since the weekend idk wat Shipes is talkin about but i definitely got First Class on repeat right now...Pab i got u later once Smoke sends me the full zip file!!

Back
Top Bottom