Smoke DZA - George Kush Da Button (MIXTAPE) presented by Cinematic Music Group

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^ Sloane and I grew up with him and are still best of friends i just spend more time with him on a day-to-day basis on the industry side of things so we're pretty up to date on what he does

pimp.gif
 My Guys right  there

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

never really seen interviews, but from the music, it seems like he like to cop fly stuff and let his #swag do the talkin to the breezys...

dont wanna sound like a groupie but...

what was he like?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

^ Sloane and I grew up with him and are still best of friends i just spend more time with him on a day-to-day basis on the industry side of things so we're pretty up to date on what he does

pimp.gif
 My Guys right  there

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

never really seen interviews, but from the music, it seems like he like to cop fly stuff and let his #swag do the talkin to the breezys...

what was he like?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

peep the interviews, the way he comes off in them is the way he is...he's just another one of the fam...cool, down to earth, and crack a lot of jokes...best part about him is he never gets caught up in the hype or becomes self absorbed...maybe to a fault...

4 the record the reason #thc isnt out is bc of your favorite rapper @smokedza ask this +%*@!! idiot what his brilliant idea wuz #goodtalk

44 minutes ago via web http://twitter.com/#

Originally Posted by ricky409

pimp.gif
 My Guys right  there

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what was he like?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

peep the interviews, the way he comes off in them is the way he is...he's just another one of the fam...cool, down to earth, and crack a lot of jokes...best part about him is he never gets caught up in the hype or becomes self absorbed...maybe to a fault...

4 the record the reason #thc isnt out is bc of your favorite rapper @smokedza ask this +%*@!! idiot what his brilliant idea wuz #goodtalk

44 minutes ago via web http://twitter.com/#

gonna b another week...next date i was told is the 19th right in time for 4/20 got that from the man himself hopefully this is it

gonna b another week...next date i was told is the 19th right in time for 4/20 got that from the man himself hopefully this is it

Just got the phone call bout it...
pimp.gif
...even tho Ric Flair shoulda been on it...
30t6p3b.gif
...yall woulda loved it...nonetheless,
pimp.gif
BTW, click the link in my wit to go to his website and dl the tape

Just got the phone call bout it...
pimp.gif
...even tho Ric Flair shoulda been on it...
30t6p3b.gif
...yall woulda loved it...nonetheless,
pimp.gif
BTW, click the link in my wit to go to his website and dl the tape

Back
Top Bottom