Smoke DZA - George Kush Da Button (MIXTAPE) presented by Cinematic Music Group

Random question. Has anyone tried adding this to their Itunes? For whatever reason, it will only play like a minute of each song on my Itunes/Ipod. I tried a different link and the same results
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

Random question. Has anyone tried adding this to their Itunes? For whatever reason, it will only play like a minute of each song on my Itunes/Ipod. I tried a different link and the same results
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

ohwell.gif
mad.gif

yep thats what happened to me too...i deleted it and went and got the one from datpiff it plays fine now
gotta say it again, the beats on this are 
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
mad.gif

yep thats what happened to me too...i deleted it and went and got the one from datpiff it plays fine now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

ohwell.gif
mad.gif

pimp.gif

Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

ohwell.gif
mad.gif

pimp.gif

Thanks for the info.

Gotta get paid is horrrrrible tho... Like rilly bad, if krizzleton wasnt on the hook I would of deleted by the time his 1st "verse" was over... Dza really isnt a good rapper at all actually hah but some of his joints coo

Roll up, pour up
pimp.gif
KILLA!

Gotta get paid is horrrrrible tho... Like rilly bad, if krizzleton wasnt on the hook I would of deleted by the time his 1st "verse" was over... Dza really isnt a good rapper at all actually hah but some of his joints coo

Roll up, pour up
pimp.gif
KILLA!

Back
Top Bottom