Smoke DZA - George Kush Da Button (MIXTAPE) presented by Cinematic Music Group

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I'm not sold on dude enough yet to dl a whole tape by him.
What about him doesn't have you sold on him? The only way you can change ya opinion on an artist is to listen to an entire tape...a verse or song here and there ain't gonna cut it...you gotta listen to a whole body of work. give it a listen as well as Substance Abuse..you will become a fan...

alex2182 wrote:

Yall made go download this dont kno why he released it a day after "More About Nothing"
Why wouldn't he?

kIcKzNY96 wrote:
Yeah My Life took me back to that nite @ Bud's house and that discussion we had over the Smoke-A-Thon
pimp.gif
Do I remember that evening....Instant Classic...

What about him doesn't have you sold on him? The only way you can change ya opinion on an artist is to listen to an entire tape...a verse or song here and there ain't gonna cut it...you gotta listen to a whole body of work. give it a listen as well as Substance Abuse..you will become a fan...

alex2182 wrote:

Yall made go download this dont kno why he released it a day after "More About Nothing"
Why wouldn't he?

kIcKzNY96 wrote:
Yeah My Life took me back to that nite @ Bud's house and that discussion we had over the Smoke-A-Thon
pimp.gif
Do I remember that evening....Instant Classic...

roll.gif
The what? Cats are hilarious nowadays. "Oh yo, I'm not sold on this dude enough yet, to you know, spend 5 minutes downloading his FREE mixtape off the internet... yeah yo, you know"...

So lame.

roll.gif
The what? Cats are hilarious nowadays. "Oh yo, I'm not sold on this dude enough yet, to you know, spend 5 minutes downloading his FREE mixtape off the internet... yeah yo, you know"...

So lame.

From DJ Booth:

"Fans can look forward to catching DZA, Spitta and K.R.I.T. on “The Smokers’ Club

From DJ Booth:

"Fans can look forward to catching DZA, Spitta and K.R.I.T. on “The Smokers’ Club

When I spoke to him a few weeks back he 1st mentioned the high times tour was goin down this fall and it was gonna hit 40 cities...when I hear some more info, I will be sure to update....

but as a of fan of hip hop, I am always looking for the next new artist that has something to bring the table....if not, I wouldn't have been introduced to a lot of dudes and their music...I'm happy that this tape put on a few more dudes to Smoke and what he has to offer...

if yall new fans get a chance, check Substance Abuse and Substance Abuse 1.5 Headstash...links should still be up and running in the other thread....

When I spoke to him a few weeks back he 1st mentioned the high times tour was goin down this fall and it was gonna hit 40 cities...when I hear some more info, I will be sure to update....

but as a of fan of hip hop, I am always looking for the next new artist that has something to bring the table....if not, I wouldn't have been introduced to a lot of dudes and their music...I'm happy that this tape put on a few more dudes to Smoke and what he has to offer...

if yall new fans get a chance, check Substance Abuse and Substance Abuse 1.5 Headstash...links should still be up and running in the other thread....

Back
Top Bottom