SMH @ The South Bronx

I love how Yankee Stadium is just in the middle of the hood
roll.gif

Da bronx in general is da wild wild west, they funneling everyone over there who's "low income".

Da bronx in general is da wild wild west, they funneling everyone over there who's "low income".

not true in most places, rents rising, super kicking people out, projects gotten harder to get in.

But aint no one touching The Bronx son
grin.gif

I Remember My 1st Time Going To Hunts Point To Get Up With This Boricua And Than Me And Her Sister Got In An Argument They Was Trying To Get Some @!#+$% To CutMe So I Bounced And I Had To Walk Down This Street Called Simpson That Has To Be The Most Likeliest Street To Get Robbed,Raped,Shot,r Killed On They Was NoLight For The Whole Strip With A Bunch Of Crackheads Running Around

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif
smh.gif
The hell you laughin at Cake, I know you seen that worst neighborhoods thread last week
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
that was all one big $$$ nieghborhood G... Haiti5's niegborhood to be exact. Lil dudes over there have no sense of tomorrow G extremely sad
tired.gif

Its not that serious, it is ghetto but some of yall are making it sould like Hamsterdam

PURPLE HAZE !

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

yall soft
eyes.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif

I Had To Walk Down This Street Called Simpson
ill give u this one. thats the only area thats still stuck in the crack era. people still wear fubu and southpole around those parts

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

maaannnn, i miss takin trips up to the bronx to visit my g'ma....my deddy was born and raised in the south bx, i havent been in like 10 years...so all i can remember is that there is this kinda big park across the street, and on the corner is this big a$5 high school on a hill called Taft High School that he used to go to....anybody stay around there?!? last i heard they gutted out that place my folks used to stay in right on the corner in front of that school, them apartments up there are pretty big, even for a project..
eek.gif
, plus my g'ma always kept her ishh lookin like it was cut out of a magazine..
smokin.gif

My brother's friend graduated from there. Heard the school was wild, people nicknamed it Training Animals For Tomorrow.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

laugh.gif
smh.gif
The hell you laughin at Cake, I know you seen that worst neighborhoods thread last week
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
that was all one big $$$ nieghborhood G... Haiti5's niegborhood to be exact. Lil dudes over there have no sense of tomorrow G extremely sad
tired.gif

Yeah, I dont go out south (Chicago) unless I HAVE to...and I really dont HAVE to...so I just dont go..
laugh.gif

....Out West is getting worse too....Im starting to hate the inner city
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

maaannnn, i miss takin trips up to the bronx to visit my g'ma....my deddy was born and raised in the south bx, i havent been in like 10 years...so all i can remember is that there is this kinda big park across the street, and on the corner is this big a$5 high school on a hill called Taft High School that he used to go to....anybody stay around there?!? last i heard they gutted out that place my folks used to stay in right on the corner in front of that school, them apartments up there are pretty big, even for a project..
eek.gif
, plus my g'ma always kept her ishh lookin like it was cut out of a magazine..
smokin.gif

My brother's friend graduated from there. Heard the school was wild, people nicknamed it Training Animals For Tomorrow.

yo I went to that school, it was my zone school so I had to go it. It wild until 06 I think then they split it into different schools.

that school was
pimp.gif
tho
laugh.gif

174th & walton son
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

SMH at the comments on here... u guys make it seem like it's the twilight zone.
laugh.gif
The South Bronx is like any other hood in America.. the good, the bad, and theugly. I have to admit, it does have it's flaws but it's very rich in culture. For the documentary cats on here.. check out "From Mambo to HipHop".. Some history on the music tip.

F.Y.I.- "Rumble in The Bronx" was shot in Vancouver.

Originally Posted by StevoDinero

SMH at the comments on here... u guys make it seem like it's the twilight zone.
laugh.gif
The South Bronx is like any other hood in America.. the good, the bad, and the ugly. I have to admit, it does have it's flaws but it's very rich in culture. For the documentary cats on here.. check out "From Mambo to Hip Hop".. Some history on the music tip.

F.Y.I.- "Rumble in The Bronx" was shot in Vancouver.

South Side Bronx isn't that bad (anymore). People are trippin these days.

I went to the races in the south bronx a while ago. Must have been at least 5 years ago. It was hood as **** but I had a good time. I was the only white boy ina 5 mile radius but nobody really bothered me. It helped that we had a radio with the police frequencies and were telling people when the cops were coming.When the cops did come it got hectic and all hell broke loose but that happens whenever you go to races in most places.

Originally Posted by DubA169

I went to the races in the south bronx a while ago. Must have been at least 5 years ago. It was hood as **** but I had a good time. I was the only white boy in a 5 mile radius but nobody really bothered me. It helped that we had a radio with the police frequencies and were telling people when the cops were coming. When the cops did come it got hectic and all hell broke loose but that happens whenever you go to races in most places.

Oh !*%+ they still do that over there? I heard it was dead.

i love the bx...i live in the soundview jects....damu central out here....every time i leave the X though
i feel like im O.T somewhere....its a whole different vibe

Back
Top Bottom