SMH @ The South Bronx

There a stolen car on fire, turned upside down sitting in front of my window...and two pre-teens are climbing out of the window trying to run from the cops
smh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Im in the south bx everyday and Ill tell you its the hellhole of NYC, more homeless people than any other borough for sure

you just sit outside for 10 minutes and see the craziest %+%+ happen
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Im in the south bx everyday and Ill tell you its the hellhole of NYC, more homeless people than any other borough for sure

you just sit outside for 10 minutes and see the craziest %+%+ happen
laugh.gif
smh.gif

QFT

laugh.gif
...I hate going to the south bronx..I just grab my metro because if yougo there with a car..lord knows you'll be taking the train back

I work on St anns and lemme tell you some wild $%@. Dudes in the building across the street my job pull the a/c out and place it on a milkcrate, run anextension cord through the window so the air can blow on em as their sitting out on the sidewalk.

#1....I look suspect enough with a camera phone on record in the hood at 2:30 in the morning.

#2.....I'm not gonna look anymore like a lame, using a bright %@% flash on a cell phone, trying to snap pictures of my female neighbors in the pitch dark.

Y'all just gotta take my word on that.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

crazy $*! happening in the hood FTW

Edit: wait a min....dead bodies? scratch the FTW. thas foul %@+......

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

I work on St anns and lemme tell you some wild $%@. Dudes in the building across the street my job pull the a/c out and place it on a milkcrate, run an extension cord through the window so the air can blow on em as their sitting out on the sidewalk.

pimp.gif
..thats the regular though..everr play Xbox outside with AC?
eek.gif

Perfect

Nope, looks like two kids stole car and ran straight into another car, flipping them both over.

They escaped.

Charred bodies in the other overturned car.

Back
Top Bottom