SMH: Such Inhumane Acts - Picking On Asian Elders (VID) Vol. If Only Karma Was Real

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Some of y'all need to get the %%@# outta here with that BS of "this happens to everyone."

Oh really?  Please show me a bunch of examples of asian dudes punching RANDOM black people?  PLEASE find that for me.

Dude's on here fronting like Asians go around hitting random people.  Y'all sound stupid.  The OP showed you more than two examples. 

Now as far as the people grouping all Black people, now that's just ignorant.  Ain't like Carlton Banks is like that, feel me?

BUT let's not front that a lot of young black folks, especially when they are in a group, don't go around trying to mess with people they outnumber.  Let's be $*%$#!* real.  I KNOW y'all seen it so stop the BS.
Understand this. Asians can be ruthless too. Why do you need another example of humans being ruthless just to prove your point. Your trying to make it seem like only people of certain races attack innocent people. If you want to go that narrow minded, I can easily pull up more than 5 cases of rape in which a avian was the predator.

Yeah, and i can provide 5 more cases where OTHER races are the predator too but can you provide the SAME example of a Asian dude randomly punching a African American stranger in the face or a group of Asians grabbing a African American stranger from behind, choking them, and then throwing them on the train tracks?

Oh and 

Thugs attacked an innocent man. That is what happened. Not black/hispanic/white youth attacked a innocent saint who was asian. Crimes are committed by people of every race. In the UK, some of the pakis are almost as bad as any of race in terms of crime.
OH really?  So it was just ONE case right?  Guess you missed the three other cases that happened in the same month where it was Blacks against Asians, ALL unprovoked but of course i'm sure they're JUST coincidences right? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I just don't like the fact that some members are turning this into a race case.

Thugs attacked an innocent man. That is what happened. Crimes are committed by people of every race.
I don't like that either, but it's not like there aren't facts about blacks assaulting others, Asians included.
Originally Posted by Ruxxx
Most mad I've ever seen an NTer
laugh.gif
"Just because you can't handle your business with bullies" The only bullies mentioned were of the stories I posted.
There are facts of any race attacking any race. All you have to do is look it up. What happens is that the majority of the population of America is either Hispanic or White or Black so at the end of the day there is a chance you will see more crime happening from one of those three races. However, people ignore the fact that crime comes in all different colors and can be just as bad. I just find it unfair how some people are seriously making this topic into asians being saints. I love people of all races and I hold no one race above the other. Some of you here are doing it and failing terribly and honestly showing your age and your lack of experience in being around people of other races and getting to understand them.

You know what?..............I've just come to the conclusion that you're a +#*%%*$ idiot and this is the last time i'm gonna address you directly because well...........
YOU'RE A +#*%%*$ IDIOT!

Some of y'all need to get the %%@# outta here with that BS of "this happens to everyone."

Oh really?  Please show me a bunch of examples of asian dudes punching RANDOM black people?  PLEASE find that for me.

Dude's on here fronting like Asians go around hitting random people.  Y'all sound stupid.  The OP showed you more than two examples. 

Now as far as the people grouping all Black people, now that's just ignorant.  Ain't like Carlton Banks is like that, feel me?

BUT let's not front that a lot of young black folks, especially when they are in a group, don't go around trying to mess with people they outnumber.  Let's be $*%$#!* real.  I KNOW y'all seen it so stop the BS.
Understand this. Asians can be ruthless too. Why do you need another example of humans being ruthless just to prove your point. Your trying to make it seem like only people of certain races attack innocent people. If you want to go that narrow minded, I can easily pull up more than 5 cases of rape in which a avian was the predator.

Yeah, and i can provide 5 more cases where OTHER races are the predator too but you can you provide the SAME example of a Asian dude randomly punching a stranger of another race in the face or a group of Asians grabbing a stranger of another race from behind, choking them, and then throwing them on the train tracks?

Oh and 

Thugs attacked an innocent man. That is what happened. Not black/hispanic/white youth attacked a innocent saint who was asian. Crimes are committed by people of every race. In the UK, some of the pakis are almost as bad as any of race in terms of crime.
OH really?  So it was just ONE case right?  Guess you missed the three other cases that happened in the same month where it was Blacks against Asians, ALL unprovoked but of course i'm sure they're JUST coincidences right? 
eyes.gif

So are you saying blacks just don't like asians? Are you saying they like picking on asians for no reason? Your doing it again making it where you think people are just picking on asians. Somewhere in your mind lies an insecurity which is why your making this about race. I'm gonna stop responding before I get myself banned for being "racist"

Yeah, and i can provide 5 more cases where OTHER races are the predator too but you can you provide the SAME example of a Asian dude randomly punching a stranger of another race in the face or a group of Asians grabbing a stranger of another race from behind, choking them, and then throwing them on the train tracks?

Oh and 

eyes.gif

So are you saying blacks just don't like asians? Are you saying they like picking on asians for no reason? Your doing it again making it where you think people are just picking on asians. Somewhere in your mind lies an insecurity which is why your making this about race. I'm stop responding before I get myself banned for being "racist against them"

Hmm...well seeing as how it's happened 3 times in the same month in ONE area, aka the Bay Area, it wouldn't be far-fetched to think such a thing.  Oh but of course, i bet you just think all those situations just "happened" to be a coincidence right?  So you're telling me those people, who were minding their OWN business didn't get beat up because they were Asian?  Please enlighten me on what you think could've been the reason then if not race?    

EDIT: And dont' even TRY to place me in the "he thinks all Black people are this or that" because i CLEARLY stated in my earlier thread that it is NOT the case.  However, in the FOUR cases that were provided here, I truly believe ALL of the motives behind the beatings were ALL because of race. 

I don't think its that blacks don't like asians, they just see us as easy targets. When I went to grade school, which was like 98% black I got picked on almost everyday. I never got beat up but it was definitely because of my skin color, they never picked on the white kids

There are facts of any race attacking any race.
What happens is that the majority of the population of America is either Hispanic or White or Black so at the end of the day there is a chance you will see more crime happening from one of those three races. However, people ignore the fact that crime comes in all different colors and can be just as bad. I just find it unfair how some people are seriously making this topic into asians being saints. I love people of all races and I hold no one race above the other. Some of you here are doing it and failing terribly and honestly showing your age and your lack of experience in being around people of other races and getting to understand them.
I seriously hope you don't think I'm hating on an entire race due to this. I can concur crimes are committed by each and every race, but how often by each race in America? This is an on-going thing (I hate to say it) by blacks, but am I wrong? As mentioned, all this was within a three month time period. I, just like you, hold no race above any other.

I don't think Asians are saints at all,
laugh.gif
, Rape of Nanking (though not in America), Virginia Tech, and etc...

i think those kids in the first incident saw this film and thought they were doing a good deed by launching the old man into the tracks.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I don't care whether you're black, brown, purple, or Chinese. Can't we all just get along.
eek.gif

When did "Chinese" become a color? 

*googling*

Oh and 

eyes.gif

So are you saying blacks just don't like asians? Are you saying they like picking on asians for no reason? Your doing it again making it where you think people are just picking on asians. Somewhere in your mind lies an insecurity which is why your making this about race. I'm stop responding before I get myself banned for being "racist against them"

Hmm...well seeing as how it's happened 3 times in the same month in ONE area, aka the Bay Area, it wouldn't be far-fetched to think such a thing.  Oh but of course, i bet you just think all those situations just "happened" to be a coincidence right?  So you're telling me those people, who were minding their OWN business didn't get beat up because they were Asian?  Please enlighten me on what you think could've been the reason then if not race?    
Bro, in america, Blacks out number asians. Understand that. Understand that with asians being out numbered and  large part of the crime in the bay area being commited by african americans or hispanics, the chances of being attacked by one of those races is higher than being attacked by any other race. Those thugs were just being ignorant and your forgetting the fact that there is a chance they picked on the man because he was old. Not because he was asian. Or could it be the fact that in all of those cases, they were out numbered or had a slight advantage because of the situation presented.

IF you want to know the real reason, go look it up , but don't simply say that it was because they are asian. That is just wrong.

Alameda County District Attorney Nancy O'Malley better not offer a plea bargain. 

Hate Crime = Death Penalty!

Make an example of these two.

ba-oakattack_JPG_0501523833.jpg

These two dudes didn't rob em, nothing was stolen, they simply beat them based of their race. 

Originally Posted by Luong1209

There are facts of any race attacking any race.
What happens is that the majority of the population of America is either Hispanic or White or Black so at the end of the day there is a chance you will see more crime happening from one of those three races. However, people ignore the fact that crime comes in all different colors and can be just as bad. I just find it unfair how some people are seriously making this topic into asians being saints. I love people of all races and I hold no one race above the other. Some of you here are doing it and failing terribly and honestly showing your age and your lack of experience in being around people of other races and getting to understand them.
I seriously hope you don't think I'm hating on an entire race due to this. I can concur crimes are committed by each and every race, but how often by each race in America? This is an on-going thing (I hate to say it) by blacks, but am I wrong? As mentioned, all this was within a three month time period. I, just like you, hold no race above any other.

I don't think Asians are saints at all,
laugh.gif
, Rape of Nanking (though not in America), Virginia Tech, and etc...

I think your missing the point where by population base, there are less asians than african americans/latinos or whites. It is an ongoing thing by people of many races. Criminals if you will. Thoughts like that are what creates sterotypes. "Oh man, I better watch myself because I know a crime committed against will have to be done by a black guy." In the back of your mind, your already looking for the potential black criminal who would arrest you. It happens all the time. Understand there is a reason why when a person of color(latino/black) walks into a 7/11, they will get stares at more than people of other races. Same goes for the small local stores similar to 7/11 run by people of asian descent.

Its funny to me actually. How the african american ethic group can sit here and defend their own people. yes i know, its nature to sit there and defend. however, theres a time where you have to come to realization that the stereotype of blacks being violent, disrespectful, and barbaric, is true. specifically in this generation. because i know damn well back during the civil rights era, the teens would not do this. they were fighting to be treated equal. this generation of blacks is just ridiculous. dont come in here with the argument that all races commit these crimes. sure all races commit murder, but an unprovoked act like dragging a helpless asian man and pushing him? and killing them? thats ridiculous. THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU GUYS ARE BEING TREATED THE WAY YOU ARE. we arent racist, but realist. i dont hate blacks, i hate blacks who act like this, just as for any race. but 90 percent of time, these crimes, are committed by blacks. these punk *** people would never do this to people who can actually defend them selves.

Oh and 

eyes.gif

Bro, in america, Blacks out number asians. Understand that. Understand that with asians being out numbered and  large part of the crime in the bay area being commited by african americans or hispanics, the chances of being attacked by one of those races is higher than being attacked by any other race. Those thugs were just being ignorant and your forgetting the fact that there is a chance they picked on the man because he was old. Not because he was asian. Or could it be the fact that in all of those cases, they were out numbered or had a slight advantage because of the situation presented.

IF you want to know the real reason, go look it up , but don't simply say that it was because they are asian. That is just wrong.

All of the victims weren't old though.  The son that got punched first was only 27.  I will say that being outnumbered could've been the reason as well, however if it were a elder black lady, i highly doubt they would've done that. I just don't think you should totally overlook the fact that he's Asian. 

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I don't care whether you're black, brown, purple, or Chinese. Can't we all just get along.
eek.gif

When did "Chinese" become a color? 

*googling*
zapp-brannigan-300x225.jpg

Spoiler [+]
it's not what he said exactly, but it was close

its not about race.. its about attacking the harmless one.. very pathetic to go behind a old man and choke him out.. whtas to prove doing that... people dont have a heart nowadays? n

Oh and 

eyes.gif

All of the victims weren't old though.  The son that got punched first was only 27.  I will say that being outnumbered could've been the reason as well, however if it were a elder black lady, i highly doubt they would've done that. I just don't think you should totally overlook the fact that he's Asian. 
Well you tossed in another factor of gender and color. So is there a chance that black criminals who attack innocent black people are only attacking them because they are black?

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Its funny to me actually. How the african american ethic group can sit here and defend their own people. yes i know, its nature to sit there and defend. however, theres a time where you have to come to realization that the stereotype of blacks being violent, disrespectful, and barbaric, is true. specifically in this generation. because i know damn well back during the civil rights era, the teens would not do this. they were fighting to be treated equal. this generation of blacks is just ridiculous. dont come in here with the argument that all races commit these crimes. sure all races commit murder, but an unprovoked act like dragging a helpless asian man and pushing him? and killing them? thats ridiculous. THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU GUYS ARE BEING TREATED THE WAY YOU ARE. we arent racist, but realist. i dont hate blacks, i hate blacks who act like this, just as for any race. but 90 percent of time, these crimes, are committed by blacks. these punk *** people would never do this to people who can actually defend them selves.

I don't even want to say anything to you until you change your ignorant way of thinking.

I think your missing the point where by population base, there are less asians than african americans/latinos or whites. It is an ongoing thing by people of many races.
Nah man, I'm not missing the point. But do you HONESTLY think the reason is population based?

You are beyond ignorant if you believe a portion of what you wrote.
indifferent.gif

Its funny to me actually. How the african american ethic group can sit here and defend their own people. yes i know, its nature to sit there and defend. however, theres a time where you have to come to realization that the stereotype of blacks being violent, disrespectful, and barbaric, is true. specifically in this generation. because i know damn well back during the civil rights era, the teens would not do this. they were fighting to be treated equal. this generation of blacks is just ridiculous. dont come in here with the argument that all races commit these crimes. sure all races commit murder, but an unprovoked act like dragging a helpless asian man and pushing him? and killing them? thats ridiculous. 
I don't even want to say anything to you until you change your ignorant way of thinking.
Bolded part: Truth.

As far as "That's why you're treated the way you are" goes:
It's sad because there are blacks who are genuinely good but suffer because of the stereotypes.

Back
Top Bottom