SMH: Such Inhumane Acts - Picking On Asian Elders (VID) Vol. If Only Karma Was Real

Originally Posted by WILKS592

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

This is why I dont care that one dude got killed by the BART cop
youre trying to hard
Really?
laugh.gif
How?

Originally Posted by NYC game

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by NYC game

Closet racist are just as bad as openly racist thugs.

just something to ponder on.
no they arent.
Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

huh? yes people that assault and murder people are just as bad as people who dont. you make a lot of sense
eyes.gif

Dudes is getting crazy as hell in here.... crazy

I gotta get me an Asian chick to disprove all this racism brb

Horrible, you know it ain't even about race. These are just terrible good for nothing individuals and they are found in every race. If it were a bunch of white people we would be saying racist KKK. But, seriously if you don't want to be called a derogatory name against your race. Then don't act like one, goes for all races and individuals. Cause these fools are #!&&3%$. Then again I'm probably slightly racist, but to every race, if that make sense.

All races aside. Its all about the youth getting out of control. It seems like these violent acts are being done by younger and younger kids these days. All out there trying to prove how "hard" and "down" they are. It is really sad. These kids really need to learn their lesson. And this goes for people of all races.

This isn't the first time and sure won't be the last time something like this happens. End of the day, two colored dudes killed a colored old man after beating up a younger colored man. Color on color crime FTL! Yeah, we know these two dudes are dumb ignorant "kids," but I would like to read up on their history and see if they have done previous crimes before. It would be great to hear what their lawyers say were the reasons why they did this too.

Stupid responses like "hot garbage so /thread" is not going to help people understand the reasoning to why these tragedies happen and what we can do to prevent this. NT does not represent the US or the world, but there are a huge amount of people of different diversities here that can come together and have an understanding of each other. Why call out people for being racists here? Not like you are going to convince them to change by calling them out... Best we understand the reason for this "hate" and grow.

This isn't some Epic Beard Man %#% where it became a youtube joke or the old Chinese lady that beat up the Black woman on the MUNI. I thought those incidents were serious too, but I guess when no one dies from it, it ain't that serious. Word to the Oscar Grant incident. SMH.

Some of y'all need to get the %%@# outta here with that BS of "this happens to everyone."

Oh really?  Please show me a bunch of examples of asian dudes punching RANDOM black people?  PLEASE find that for me.

Dude's on here fronting like Asians go around hitting random people.  Y'all sound stupid.  The OP showed you more than two examples. 

Now as far as the people grouping all Black people, now that's just ignorant.  Ain't like Carlton Banks is like that, feel me?

BUT let's not front that a lot of young black folks, especially when they are in a group, don't go around trying to mess with people they outnumber.  Let's be $*%$#!* real.  I KNOW y'all seen it so stop the BS.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Some of y'all need to get the %%@# outta here with that BS of "this happens to everyone."

Oh really?  Please show me a bunch of examples of asian dudes punching RANDOM black people?  PLEASE find that for me.

Dude's on here fronting like Asians go around hitting random people.  Y'all sound stupid.  The OP showed you more than two examples. 

Now as far as the people grouping all Black people, now that's just ignorant.  Ain't like Carlton Banks is like that, feel me?

BUT let's not front that a lot of young black folks, especially when they are in a group, don't go around trying to mess with people they outnumber.  Let's be $*%$#!* real.  I KNOW y'all seen it so stop the BS.
I am not trying to argue cause I know exactly what you mean, but just for conversation sake. The vietnamese over here in sac are supposedly ruthless. They have like 50 little dudes that will just kill you lol. And, they pretty much ran the blacks out of parts of south sac. Then again I have not seen any groups of asian randomly beating up on a single black dude. I'm sure its happened though. Over in roseville and rocklin groups of white teens like the frat type(if any of them make it to college) go around starting stuff. I have had groups of blacks, whites, latins all try to start stuff with me so...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

I am not trying to argue cause I know exactly what you mean, but just for conversation sake. The vietnamese over here in sac are supposedly ruthless. They have like 50 little dudes that will just kill you lol. And, they pretty much ran the blacks out of parts of south sac. Then again I have not seen any groups of asian randomly beating up on a single black dude. I'm sure its happened though. Over in roseville and rocklin groups of white teens like the frat type(if any of them make it to college) go around starting stuff. I have had groups of blacks, whites, latins all try to start stuff with me so...
ohwell.gif

Again...all i HEAR is this.  Please SOMEBODY, SHOW me some ACTUAL examples.  Asians cant' be THAT slick to not have EVER been caught doing something like this.  SO if this is the case, please show me.

ohwell.gif

Again...all i HEAR is this.  Please SOMEBODY, SHOW me some ACTUAL examples.  Asians cant' be THAT slick to not have EVER been caught doing something like this.  SO if this is the case, please show me.

Alright, you just need to calm down. I was trying to make the point it wasn't just black dudes and I have seen that through first hand experience. But, yes I AGREE with your comments. GEEZ read what I posted, again. Basically I'm just saying stop making this about race everyone. Whether or not asians have done the same thing does not justify this act. Anyone who has, whatever race and at however much incidence needs to be taught a lesson.

ohwell.gif

Alright, you just need to calm down. I was trying to make the point it wasn't just black dudes and I have seen that through first hand experience. But, yes I AGREE with your comments. GEEZ read what I posted, again. Basically I'm just saying stop making this about race everyone. Whether or not asians have done the same thing does not justify this act. Anyone who has, whatever race and at however much incidence needs to be taught a lesson.

LOL...naw dog, i'm not getting mad at you.  I think the caplocks through you off.  Everytime i capslock a word, that's too emphasize it.  I just want to really point out THAT word, feel me? 

Im just saying, i'm tired of people saying, "it happens to everyone" as if everyone does this type of +%@%.

LOL...naw dog, i'm not getting mad at you.  I think the caplocks through you off.  Everytime i capslock a word, that's too emphasize it.  I just want to really point out THAT word, feel me? 

Im just saying, i'm tired of people saying, "it happens to everyone" as if everyone does this type of +%@%.

I see what your saying and I agree with you. If you read my other comment previously not responding to yours you will see how I really feel about the incident and these individuals. And, yes I understand what your saying too, but I'm sure it has happened to everyone, just in different amounts. But, trust me I KNOW what your saying
wink.gif

Yeah this happens between every race blah blah blah, but it's been a pattern of it done to OLD ASIAN PEOPLE. not saying it would be more tolerable if it was done to younger folks.

The asians in sac dont really go around looking for trouble. They pretty much mind their own business, theyre friendly if there is mutual respect shown. Its if you disrespect them, threat, or harm them thats when theyll go crazy. Theyll do anything they can to find you, your car and where you live.

the government should just anthrax all those dirty good for nothin ghetto scum of the earth hoodlums and we wont have these type of problems today. wipe them all out entirely.

the government should just anthrax all those dirty good for nothin ghetto scum of the earth hoodlums and we wont have these type of problems today. wipe them all out entirely.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I don't care whether you're black, brown, purple, or Chinese. Can't we all just get along.

NOPE, obviously not. And it has always been the case

Wait, so not being able to find examples of some hoodlum asian kids causing havoc, means it doesn't happen often?

Some of you couldn't possibly be that naive. You couldn't. 

People are "fronting" like asians hit random people? They're humans, they aren't immune to doing so.

I guess we should tally up the amount of fights on Youtube to determine which race is more prone to violence.
laugh.gif

Nike Star Jay wrote:

Oh really?� Please show me a bunch of examples of asian dudes punching�RANDOM black people?� PLEASE find that for me.

Dude's on here fronting like Asians go around hitting random people.� Y'all sound stupid.� The OP showed you more than two examples.�
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence".

Just because no one in here is capable of presenting you with video evidence that Asians participate in juvenile acts does not mean it is not happening. You seem irate, but lets not be irrational. I will say this, it is more likely to occur among black children than it would be among Asian children. Unfortunate, but true. Although I have seen, with my own two eyes, Asian kids bully others for no reason at all too. It's not a matter of, "I haven't seen it, but I'm sure it's happening".. I've witnessed it. So for you to say anyone sounds stupid is highly ironic. Moreover, I like (no, love) how when threads like this come about people take the time to say how much they hate black people. It is ignorant to categorize a whole group of people and make a broad statement like that, regardless of how common it is among those people.

You missed what i was getting at.  NO %@#* that THROUGHOUT our existence on Earth,there's been instances of asians that probably beat on someone for no reason. There's asian gangs obviously. What i was getting at is when have you EVER seen or HEARD of a Asian person just walking up to someone and punching them in the face?

Again, LET'S BE REAL!...when you walk by a group of Asians, do you think "oh snap, they bout to start something with me?"....BE +@@%%$# REAL... tired of the politically correct and frontin on here.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Wait, so not being able to find examples of some hoodlum asian kids causing havoc, means it doesn't happen often?

Some of you couldn't possibly be that naive. You couldn't. 

People are "fronting" like asians hit random people? They're humans, they aren't immune to doing so.

I guess we should tally up the amount of fights on Youtube to determine which race is more prone to violence.
laugh.gif

Yeah...they're not...but have they?  Again, you're makign the excuse of "oh just cause i can't find a video of it, doesn't mean it's not happening."  So i will say to you like i did my other thread, "are Asians THAT slick that out of all the "times" they've hit a random person, it hasn't gotten reported or captured on video?" 

Back
Top Bottom