SMH: Such Inhumane Acts - Picking On Asian Elders (VID) Vol. If Only Karma Was Real

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by NjCollector

PROVE THE (Negative) STEREOTYPES WRONG
Well said.
Why? I dont have to prove nothing to ignorant people who stereotype in the 1st place. You think Im uneducated? Fine, you dont need to see my diploma. You think I'm on welfare? Fine you dont see the checks I cash every 2 weeks. You think I dont take care of my kids? Fine you dont see that I have none and live purely independent. I dont live my life for yall. So if you want to keep being ignorant go ahead.
You seem angry at me first some reason
laugh.gif

Why? I'm sure you've heard black people complain and use to the phrase (whether it's a joke or not) "DWB" being pulled over because a black man drives a nice car or what not. Now, if you prove the assumers and stereotypes wrong, there may be a change in society. It benefits you, does it not? Same goes with the racial profiling while at stores.

I swear, some of you are coming at me as if I were hating on you blacks,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by NjCollector

PROVE THE (Negative) STEREOTYPES WRONG
Well said.
I don't feel entitled to prove $#^%.
Just because someone labels you as something that means you have
to live your life determined not to be such?
Whats the benefit of having the approval of such a person?
Black people need to do better for black people,
just as each other race look out for their own.
Not for what others see us as....
truth is we are just not going to agree on everything.

I could give a F about pleasing some of these idiots and bigots in here.
There is no use in trying to reason with mad men.

So they can hate and generalize all they want, I'll just bop right by them with my black self.
pimp.gif
history is there to learn from and to help us look past our own ignorance and affinities. 

race doesn't exist, if you really think about it.  there is only the HUMAN RACE. 

most human minds seems to be conditioned well enough by media and culture that it seems incredibly hopeless to look towards a future where someones actions aren't blamed on stereotypes.

i am not yellow, black, asian, african american.  i am human(!@@@ sapien)... thought of a played out joke too.. hahaha
indifferent.gif

I'm not even going to sink to some of y'alls level.
I'll just say I'm sorry if you were bullied in school or growing up.
That goes for the Mods who let these type of threads fly too.
Not surprised though, at all.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom