SMH...LOCK/DELETE

I now have the #4, #5, #16 and #23 pick in the first round.
laugh.gif

I've already contacted a few of you
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Nice trade by the Kings.
Not gonna pick up anyone of value at 5 that compares to Al... plus we NEED a big man desperately.

Originally Posted by Proshares

If JPZ tries to pull a H3at23 from the NFL mock and gather like 12 draft picks, I'm out
laugh.gif
H3at had 4 or 5 rounds to do his dirt. JPZ has 4 first rounders. I will take your team if you dont want them.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I would have tried to have gotten #16 or #23 outta the deal though.

I'd much rather take dumping BOTH of cisco and nocioni's terrible contracts for a stud PF than an extra 1st rounder.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Lets go Baby Sam Presti in the building!!!!
Players available include... also #21 and #26 are available to move up
[table][tr][th="col"]No[/th][th="col"]Player[/th][th="col"]Pos[/th][th="col"]Ht[/th][th="col"]Wt[/th][th="col"]Age[/th][th="col"]Exp[/th][th="col"]College[/th][th="col"]2009 Salary[/th][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][th="row"]Collison, Nick[/th][td]FC/PF[/td][td]6-10[/td][td]255[/td][td]29[/td][td]6[/td][td]Kansas[/td][td]$6,250,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][th="row"]Harden, James[/th][td]SG[/td][td]6-5[/td][td]220[/td][td]20[/td][td]R[/td][td]Arizona State[/td][td]$4,004,160[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][th="row"]Krstic, Nenad[/th][td]FC/C[/td][td]7-0[/td][td]240[/td][td]26[/td][td]5[/td][td]None[/td][td]$5,400,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]23[/td][th="row"]Mullens, Byron[/th][td]C[/td][td]7-0[/td][td]275[/td][td]21[/td][td]R[/td][td]Ohio State[/td][td]$1,120,200[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][th="row"]Sefolosha, Thabo[/th][td]GF/SG/SF[/td][td]6-7[/td][td]215[/td][td]26[/td][td]3[/td][td]None[/td][td]$2,759,627[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][th="row"]Weaver, Kyle[/th][td]GF[/td][td]6-6[/td][td]201[/td][td]24[/td][td]1[/td][td]Washington State[/td][td]$870,968[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][th="row"]White, D.J.[/th][td]PF[/td][td]6-9[/td][td]251[/td][td]23[/td][td]1[/td][td]Indiana[/td][td]$1,036,440[/td][/tr][/table]
Also looking for future picks
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by swizzc

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I would have tried to have gotten #16 or #23 outta the deal though.

I'd much rather take dumping BOTH of cisco and nocioni's terrible contracts for a stud PF than an extra 1st rounder.

Pro, you know sarcasm doesnt translate over the interwebz.
That Kings trade isnt that great with no one having picked. If Favors had no shot of being on the board... sure. But the Timberwolves just got a glue guy in Noc and prob Greg Monroe, and Wesley Johnson.

Im trying to TRADE OUT of the 1st pick...

I have

Gilbert
Josh Howard
Blatche
and the 30th pick in the draft

Make some offers guys

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

I have

Gilbert
Josh Howard
Blatche

Make some offers guys

indifferent.gif

2 words...
John Wall.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

I have

Gilbert
Josh Howard
Blatche

Make some offers guys
Whaaaaaaat are you doing fool?

Wizard fans gonna PM you with death threats.
smh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
  @ people not offering.

I guess since we can't S/T Rudy, people dont want to offer.

I'm not giving up Gasol, but OJ can be gone for the right price.

I'm looking to move up to the top 4, but preferably top 2.

I also have 3 first rounders and everyone else is pretty much on the block as well.

Just to put it out there:

boston-celtics-logo.jpg

Trading block:

Glen Davis
Kendrick Perkins (probably not)
Rasheed Wallace

19th pick
52nd pick

I'm open for anything. Trading up, trading down, just trading players. If I'm looking for any one position, it's shooting guard.

I only have five players under contract (Kevin Garnett and Rajon Rondo being the other two), so I don't have much to work with. I assume Paul Pierce will exercise his player option, but I guess it isn't a given.

Back
Top Bottom