SMH...LOCK/DELETE

The San Antonio Spurs select Gordon Hayward.

GordonHayward392.jpg

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Those of you that messaged me, I didn't even realize. My count at the top has said 0 when I've been on,

same here

Mine has said 1 for weeks even though I don't think there's anything in there. 

But hey, we have some sort of Facebook icon now in the upper right hand corner, thanks Yuku. 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

(SOMEONE)
Chad, since Bosh to OKC doesn't look like it will work, what are the chances David Lee goes there? Or do you see the Thunder not making any big moves this off season?

Chad Ford (1:38 PM)

I'm not sure Thunder will spend their money ... I hear they're willing to take back a player with a contract in order to move up higher in the draft. If they can get Top 5, look for them to run toward DeMarcus Cousins. In top 10, Daniel Orton.

*CROSSES FINGERS*

With the 22nd pick in the 2010 NBA Draft..

The Portland Trailblazers select Jordan Crawford from Xavier.

I dont know if he was picked yet, so why not.. I dont feel like looking through allllll those pages.

And yes.. the same guy that dunked on Lebron. 
laugh.gif

76ers are still looking to make moves (if this draft is still going on)

looking for a young SF or PF (could be willing to move thad or speights in the right deal)

conley, lou williams and maynor are available.. (as well as jodie meeks, jason smith, kyle weaver, darrell arthur and kapono)

we also have a ton of expiring contracts for the summer of 2011 (dalembert, collison, kapono and willie green)

IF this draft is over.. I would love if the 76ers were in this situation after the draft was done:

PG: jrue, maynor and conley
SG: harden, lou williams, jodie meeks and willie green
SF: thad, damion james, kapono and kyle weaver
PF: speights, collison and darrell arthur
C:   dalembert and thabeet

and a ton of cap space going into 2011 summer, with the following expiring contracts:
Dalembert ($12,200,000.00)
Collison    ($6,750,000.00)
Kapono    ($6,641,440.00)
Green       ($3,976,000.00)

*Another cool story*
sorry yall i was caught up at work and forgot to check, please don't hold this against me
frown.gif

Pacers select: Paul George.

Back
Top Bottom