SMH...LOCK/DELETE

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

In no way did i get sonned.

JPZx claims i got no playing time for highschool Varsity Basketball, cause he would know. Although for some reason...he might... -.-
I posted a picture of someone i hit and quit. This dude with the quickness saves it puts it in his designated NT Picture folder to get laughs along with his 3 thousand screen prints to call people out and get that much desired E-Fame.

This dude with the little information provided, went and found me on facebook. To show my face to NT.
Bro, your just wierd. I dont care about your saved pictures of me. I'll show everyone myself, my girlfriend, and the person i hit and quit...again. So keep trying to blackmail me on the internet like i care LOL. But again why do you blackmail me? E-Fame, you prolly get a stiffy everytime someone quotes you.

I would love to see you post yourself on here.
I know you wouldn't dare, cause i know it would be highly comical. And why would you, again you have alot of E-Fame riding on it. You wouldnt want all that to go down the drain.
Your a nerd, hop off the computer for once. Seriously you joined a year LATER then me and you have 11 THOUSAND more posts then me.

I can do research to right?

And KLJ, like i said i would love to just see what he looks like

If there was one dude i would like to see it would be him.
I dont have the internet creeping skills as he does to find his facebook, but my senses tell me he is roughly 19-20 years old, short, and asian. I dont know why but i think the Z and X in his sn give me that hunch.

Who knows though, maybe i'll go to a Packers Vikings game at Lambeau next year, and see him struttin around in his NT shirt, cause he's that cool, on his phone conversing about the game on here.

His life and priorites is whats getting sonned.

roll.gif

best draft ever

Originally Posted by JPZx

*sigh*

I don’t post my picture on here because I don’t know who the
%#+* any of you are. Is it really difficult to understand? The length I want to
go with any of you is discussing sports and then maybe kicking it in General
for a few. That’s it.

The reason I post screen caps is just to add some more fun to this place. It has nothing to do with "e-fame" as you often like to say. It's just to add some laughs and make light of what we discuss on here every day. Nothing more nothing less. I'm not exempt to bad predictions. In fact, I make my fair share of them. I can admit that because I can laugh at myself and then move on with my life.

You just wrote an essay about wanting to meet me and imagining what I look like... for fun? I don't know. Maybe you're into that weird @#$@.

Let me know when you want to talk about sports and not about me.

Hey man i'd be down to kick it with you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

OKC-

Russ/Maynor
Turner/Thabo
KD/Green
Brand/Collison
Serge/Nenad

They'd definitely have size on their side.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Not a dude on the team would have under a 7' wingspan.
laugh.gif
maynor and collison are on the 76ers now

Originally Posted by JPZx

*sigh*

I don’t post my picture on here because I don’t know who the@%%+ any of you are. Is it really difficult to understand? The length I want togo with any of you is discussing sports and then maybe kicking it in Generalfor a few. That’s it.

The reason I post screen caps is just to add some more fun to this place. It has nothing to do with "e-fame" as you often like to say. It's just to add some laughs and make light of what we discuss on here every day. Nothing more nothing less. I'm not exempt to bad predictions. In fact, I make my fair share of them. I can admit that because I can laugh at myself and then move on with my life.

You just wrote an essay about wanting to meet me and imagining what I look like... for fun? I don't know. Maybe you're into that weird +!%!.

Let me know when you want to talk about sports and not about me.
Screen caps are screen caps, ok you do you, study that crap and call people out, whatever.
But your here to just talk sports, what part of your extravagant search for my facebook to show my face on here is to just talk sports?
You don't post your picture on here cause you don't know who we are, but you took that much time to figure out who i was?
And your calling me weird. Get off my nut sack.

Everyone in that thread was going after you. Lets not act like I was the only one. It was the classic case of a thread that backfired and the threadstarter getting exposed. It's whatever. I was just having fun like the rest of them in there. I didn't take it seriously, but you're showing right now that you were significantly affected by it.

Once again, just let me know when you want to talk about sports.

Hit me up with a PM I guess if you want to continue with this BS that's going nowhere. No one really cares to see me and you go back and forth.

I'm not gonna hold this up

With the 18th pick of the NT NBA Mock Draft, the Miami Heat select

ncb_u_bledsoe11_600.jpg

4076033.jpeg

4031898.jpeg

Eric Bledsoe PG Kentucky

Lol

I know why everybody want to restart but we can just wait. Its only like 10 picks left. It will take 10 days, but we still got time.

Lol

I know why everybody want to restart but we can just wait. Its only like 10 picks left. It will take 10 days, but we still got time.

Those of you that messaged me, I didn't even realize. My count at the top has said 0 when I've been on, but I just checked my email and saw them.

Back
Top Bottom