SMH...LOCK/DELETE

Toronto Raptors are willing to deal everyone minus Demar DeRozan, Jarret Jack, Anrea Nargnani, and Marco Belinelli.

Yes, even Hedo Turkoglu. I have like 45 PM's about him already, but I am still willing to listen to offers.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Nas you really gave that fool the bulls?
p1.david.stern.jpg

"First come, first serve"

EVERYONE ON THE BLAZERS IS ON THE TRADING BLOCK EXCEPT FOR ALDRIDGE AND MAYBE ROY.

nerd.gif

Breaking news: Boston assistant, Tom Thibodeau, has accepted the vacant head coaching position of the New Orleans Hornets.

Celtics general manager, Kevin L. Jason, on Thibodeau's departure: "We are certainly very reluctant to part with Tom, but he deserves to show the league that he can coach at the highest level and we are happy for him to go to such a great organization, with the best point guard in the league. Deron Williams is a !+%*$."

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Spoiler [+]
And please let's not have a situation like last year where someone made a fake trade.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
What's the background on this?

Originally Posted by rawjs

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Spoiler [+]
And please let's not have a situation like last year where someone made a fake trade.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
What's the background on this?
Guy that was in charge of the Clippers I think made a trade with the Bucks but the guy who was in charge of the Bucks didn't give consent.
laugh.gif

My first move as Bulls GM is putting up Rose and Noah on the block, willing to take on an expiring contract of any overweight centers with bizarre habits with his driver.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Nas you can give my spot to a Bulls fan or whoever else wants it, I was just messing around

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Lets go Baby Sam Presti in the building!!!!
Players available include... also #21 and #26 are available to move up
[table][tr][th="col"]No[/th][th="col"]Player[/th][th="col"]Pos[/th][th="col"]Ht[/th][th="col"]Wt[/th][th="col"]Age[/th][th="col"]Exp[/th][th="col"]College[/th][th="col"]2009 Salary[/th][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][th="row"]Collison, Nick[/th][td]FC/PF[/td][td]6-10[/td][td]255[/td][td]29[/td][td]6[/td][td]Kansas[/td][td]$6,250,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][th="row"]Harden, James[/th][td]SG[/td][td]6-5[/td][td]220[/td][td]20[/td][td]R[/td][td]Arizona State[/td][td]$4,004,160[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][th="row"]Krstic, Nenad[/th][td]FC/C[/td][td]7-0[/td][td]240[/td][td]26[/td][td]5[/td][td]None[/td][td]$5,400,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]23[/td][th="row"]Mullens, Byron[/th][td]C[/td][td]7-0[/td][td]275[/td][td]21[/td][td]R[/td][td]Ohio State[/td][td]$1,120,200[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][th="row"]Sefolosha, Thabo[/th][td]GF/SG/SF[/td][td]6-7[/td][td]215[/td][td]26[/td][td]3[/td][td]None[/td][td]$2,759,627[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][th="row"]Weaver, Kyle[/th][td]GF[/td][td]6-6[/td][td]201[/td][td]24[/td][td]1[/td][td]Washington State[/td][td]$870,968[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][th="row"]White, D.J.[/th][td]PF[/td][td]6-9[/td][td]251[/td][td]23[/td][td]1[/td][td]Indiana[/td][td]$1,036,440[/td][/tr][/table]

Oden, Roy, and Andre Miller are all on the trading block.

Act fast people!

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Breaking news: Boston assistant, Tom Thibodeau, has accepted the vacant head coaching position of the New Orleans Hornets.

Celtics general manager, Kevin L. Jason, on Thibodeau's departure: "We are certainly very reluctant to part with Tom, but he deserves to show the league that he can coach at the highest level and we are happy for him to go to such a great organization, with the best point guard in the league. Deron Williams is a !+%*$."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the sixers will give elton brand away for a bag of potato chips..

what are the buy out rules?!?!?

BLAZERS AND RAPTORS CLOSE TO BLOCKBUSTER DEAL?

"Sources close to both organizations say that the Portland Trailblazers and the Toronto Raptors are close to finishing a deal that will change the direction of both teams. Possible players being traded are said to be Chris Bosh and Greg Oden. We will report more information as the day goes by."

nerd.gif

does anyone have that one article that was posted in one of the pre-draft threads about the needs for each team? i think it was from one of the espn writers prior to the lottery

People should know by now that I'm not a slaw *** GM. Don't offer me OJ Mayo for Rasheed Wallace and Big Baby...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

"Sources close to both organizations say that the Portland Trailblazers and the Toronto Raptors are close to finishing a deal that will change the direction of both teams. Possible players being traded are said to be Chris Bosh and Greg Oden. We will report more information as the day goes by."

nerd.gif
I thought free agents couldn't be involved in deals?

nerd.gif

Too bad Bosh is a FA.
roll.gif

C'mon chillainvillain!
Don't offer me OJ Mayo for Rasheed Wallace and Big Baby...
Was offered the same thing. I can't begin to describe to you how fast I clicked out of that PM
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

nerd.gif

Too bad Bosh is a FA.
roll.gif

My bad, I thought sign and trade's were possible.

Yea, I'm an idiot, he even has Bosh in the linear notes...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom