SMH...LOCK/DELETE

Trade brewing between Bucks and Raps?
nerd.gif

WHAT THE HECK YUNGCHRIS504..... its been like 6 hours and 0 picks since i've last checked!

Originally Posted by hotbutter

what do you guys think about this trade:

btween GSW & 76ers

GSW receives: #2 Pick + Elton Brand

76ers receives: #6 Pick + Monta Ellis + Anthony Randolph + either Ronny OR B. Wright.

Not bad.

I dont like it for GS, but i dont think you should be allowed to publicly asked for advice for trades.

raps get: Andrew Bogut...coming off career threatning injury...will never be the same....1st round #15...2nd rd #37 and #47

bucks get: Demar Derozan and Andrea Bargnani

Originally Posted by youngmoney

raps get: Andrew Bogut...coming off career threatning injury...will never be the same....1st round #15...2nd rd #37 and #47

bucks get: Demar Derozan and Andrea Bargnani
Great trade for Bucks IMO

Big trade coming from Grizz/76ers.

This move just may be what Memphis needs.

Will post once NOH make their pick.

Please just go ahead and pick Nas. Or can i take over the hornets and pick for them? please!

Just to get the ball moving.

The New Orleans Hornets select Ed Davis

200904121646604134268-p2.jpeg

And a trade has to be announced:

The Memphis Grizzlies have traded Hasheem Thabeet, Mike Conley, Darrell Arthur and the #12 pick to the Philadelphia 76ers Andre Iguodala and the #21 pick.

The Philadelphia 76ers select Damion James.

NCAA+Basketball+Tournament+Little+Rock+First+FHiG4EJ9-Il.jpg

Just to get the ball moving.

The New Orleans Hornets select Ed Davis

200904121646604134268-p2.jpeg

And a trade has to be announced:

The Memphis Grizzlies have traded Hasheem Thabeet, Mike Conley, DarrellArthur and the #12 pick to the Philadelphia 76ers Andre Iguodala andthe #21 pick.

The Philadelphia 76ers select Damion James.

NCAA+Basketball+Tournament+Little+Rock+First+FHiG4EJ9-Il.jpg

I'm putting the ball in OJ hands and letting him run the one. He now has another guy that can help him dribbling in the backcourt in Iggy as well. Defense improves in the backcourt.

Can you imagine a fastbreak with Iguodala and Gay on the wings?
sick.gif
 Plus this deal also gives me insurance to move Rudy (if I were actually able to).

PG - OJ / Hudson
SG - Iguodala / Brewer
SF - Gay / Young / Carroll
PF - Randolph /
C - Gasol / Haddadi

Still got 3 draft picks and I can fill my needs with those easily in this draft filled with role players. Just hope those guys fall to me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

Workouts? lol Russell Westbrook & Brook Lopez were said to have had the 2 lowest ratings at their pre-draft workouts also
What the hell are you talking about?

Oh wow I didn't even know this had started
smh.gif
Okafor and Peja on the block

I had a busy weekend. Graduation from LSU on Friday. Proposal to GF sat. And graduation parties on Sunday. Sorry Fellas
happy.gif

lou williams
eric maynor
mike conley
thad young

and expiring contracts are all available

Back
Top Bottom