SMH...LOCK/DELETE

igoudala and lou williams are still available..

(eric maynor also.. thad young and speights can be had for the right price)

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by RoOk

Your joking about that Avery Bradley pick right?
No...Dude will end up being a top 5 player from this draft when its all said and done.
roll.gif

Yeah not when you have Deron Williams as your starting PG.
Everyone blasted the Darron Collison pick last year too, cause you don't draft a pg when you have Chris Paul right?

$*$$ outta here clown.  And plus Bradley isn't a pg, and he is a good enough defender to guard a bigger sg.  Him and Deron can both guard the sg position quite adequately.
Dude stop it. So now that Collison had a pretty good year you want to compare the too? Collison also played 4 years at UCLA. Didn't he play in 3 Final 4's? Dude had beyond the experience and knew what was coming after Paul went down, on the other hand Bradley completely failed while trying to play PG last season and maybe was the biggest reason why Texas had such a terrible 2nd half of the year.

No...Dude will end up being a top 5 player from this draft when its all said and done.
roll.gif

Everyone blasted the Darron Collison pick last year too, cause you don't draft a pg when you have Chris Paul right?

$*$$ outta here clown.  And plus Bradley isn't a pg, and he is a good enough defender to guard a bigger sg.  Him and Deron can both guard the sg position quite adequately.
Dude stop it. So now that Collison had a pretty good year you want to compare the too? Collison also played 4 years at UCLA. Didn't he play in 3 Final 4's? Dude had beyond the experience and knew what was coming after Paul went down, on the other hand Bradley completely failed while trying to play PG last season and maybe was the biggest reason why Texas had such a terrible 2nd half of the year.
This is a week %+% draft, and on a team losing Carlos Boozer and clearly not in an elite position anymore, I went with who I felt was the best player available.  Rick Barnes is amazing at having the ability to get the least out of people.  And once again Bradley isn't playing PG for me, he playing off guard where he can do what he does best.  So I fail to see how this is a bad pick.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

igoudala and lou williams are still available..

(eric maynor also.. thad young and speights can be had for the right price)
I pm'ed you back.

And Twolves could've got Henry at 16. I don't think you had to give up two picks to get him at 10.

Utah already has Wes Matthews and CJ Miles in the rotation. I just didn't see no point in taking Bradley. Wes Matthews is already a pretty good defender and will get better in time.

Utah's main problem is size. That's why the Lakers manhandled them. If anything, they should've found a way to get some size by trading the pick since Monroe was gone. What good is having Bradley in the backcourt that already has Wes Matthews when you still giving up size in the frontcourt?

Oh well, not that big of a deal. Just a internet draft.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

This is a week %+% draft, and on a team losing Carlos Boozer and clearly not in an elite position anymore, I went with who I felt was the best player available.  Rick Barnes is amazing at having the ability to get the least out of people.  And once again Bradley isn't playing PG for me, he playing off guard where he can do what he does best.  So I fail to see how this is a bad pick.

All im saying is that you reached son. If you got him late 1st round, i would applaud the pick but at 9?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

And Twolves could've got Henry at 16. I don't think you had to give up two picks to get him at 10.
1.) I had a feeling that one of the GMs from 10-15 were going to jump after him and I didn't want to sit back and just wait. I go by the philosophy that if you like a guy, you go get him and not just sit back hoping he falls to you.

2.) If I had kept those picks (16 and 23) I would have had four picks in the first round. In real life, does any team ever want to come out of a single draft paying four players first round money? No
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

I must say, JPZ's done a pretty good job so far.
pimp.gif

roll.gif

All im saying is that you reached son. If you got him late 1st round, i would applaud the pick but at 9?
laugh.gif

I can actually see Bradley going in the late lottery, but only if its the right choice for the team. He's a high risk/reward type of guy. 

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Your the biggest clown in the CBB post son, stop talking.  Dude is rising faster than any player cause in the workouts he has busted everybody's !$+ so far.  The kid will be a lottery pick when it's all said and done. 

Once you get outta the first 5 picks in this draft or so it is pretty much a crapshoot.  You can get a player at 35 that really isn't much different than the guy you get at 15.

Workouts? lol Russell Westbrook & Brook Lopez were said to have had the 2 lowest ratings at their pre-draft workouts also...Look at where they are now. Lol dude, don't start this argument about "workouts" because it's like comparing it to the NFL Combine man. Not everyone who did great in pre draft "workouts" are destined for stardom, but from the way you draft/post on here, i wouldn't think you would know that kind of stuff.

Originally Posted by JPZx

^ You're the clown that did that?

I'm surprised you didn't have it quoted somewhere as confirmation.
laugh.gif

Hurry the hell up NOH. 

Holding up a potential deal
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by JPZx

^ You're the clown that did that?

I'm surprised you didn't have it quoted somewhere as confirmation.
laugh.gif

Hurry the hell up NOH. 

Holding up a potential deal
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 J be waiting for ppl to slip up like this
nerd.gif

I just checked I have it

sdpudd.png

Son you gave yourself a lifetime banishment
laugh.gif

WOW i cannot believe the luck of GSW's........... we have NEVER in the history of the "NBA LOTTERY" to get a draft pick higher than the projected draft order............... only Lower...
IMO, we needed a top4 pick in this yrs draft.

we really could have used a BIG guard or a legitimate big man.
favors, D-Cuzz, and especially E.Turner would have been a good fit.

All we can do now is hope that character issues cause D-Cuzz to drop to #6 or better yet, E. Turner gets red flagged b/c of potential back issues.
EVan turner + Stephen Curry would be a perfect backcourt combo. both extremely versitle

i would even recommend GSW to try and trade for the #2 pick from 76ers

if we keep, i say draft ---------Greg Monroe > Aminu

what do you guys think about this trade:

btween GSW & 76ers

GSW receives: #2 Pick + Elton Brand

76ers receives: #6 Pick + Monta Ellis + Anthony Randolph + either Ronny OR B. Wright.

Back
Top Bottom