roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

typical nt answer
Son.. Your ignorant. NT knows damn well you NEVER killed or witnessed a murder. Take a seat

Originally Posted by elgrenas

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
met this girl and she is clearly not happy in her marriage. she asks me to become her side piece that will releive her sexual tensions. so i proceed to smash now she's in love with me. husband reads her emails she sent me saying im so sexy and she loves everything about me. so he asks me if i know her personally or if its just an online thing(thats what she told him) so im like nah i never met her she seems like a cool girl that needs a friend to talk to
laugh.gif

\i need pics of nudes.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I honestly don't know why the dude would wife that in the first place. She's perfect for being a friend with benefits, but hell no to wife.
And I agree to Dirty's response a few backs back, it seems you've already made up your mind so no point of the thread but pics are always welcome, if you have any inappropriate ones my inbox is always there.

^^He wifed her because obviously he loved her or whatnot maybe? Maybe he didnt think she would be a %$&*?..anywho shes not bad, but the marriage thing man..just certain things you shouldnt do..idk good luck man.

usually id say its not a good look to be smashing a married woman. but if a chick like that is throwing it at you. It'd be pretty hard to turn that down.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

dont be surprised when your wife cheats on you...

just saying.

what if he doesnt get married?

im tryna smash this woman that lives across the street from me. She be eying me on the low. I might have to go smash that when her bf/husband or whatever leaves....and drive her G37
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

If a broad wants to cheat on you she will, and there is nothing you can do about it.

the only advice I can give is to protect yourself, never bring her to your crib, never smash at her crib, and don't catch feelings

more than likely the simp !@% dude who wifed this broad is going to be mad at you instead of the jump he wifed,

This... even tho OP made this thread to boast a bit lol...

But it seems like most of the people in this thread are mad at OP for crackin' the wife when she was the one that was doing the cheating, marriage or not...

She already made it up in her mind what she wanted to do when she gave him her # in the mall...

And I didnt read where OP stated he forced his actions upon the woman so that she could give up the yoc!

Like how do you expect OP to respect her marriage when she doesn't even respect it herself??

I mean its a pretty messed up situation, but who's at fault? The one that's in the relationship or the one that not in the relationship (assuming OP is single) ????

Both are at fault.

If I bought a gun from you with the intent to kill and you knew I didn't have a permit, whose going down in court? Me or you? Or both?

Everyone stands trial.

everyone stands trial
laugh.gif
 u must be a chic.

No, I'm a guy. With morals.
You're comparing a gun trial to sleeping with someone... Not good logic. What if she didn't tell him she was married? Stop trying to be a pastor in every thread man.

I was comparing the fact that in both situations, the buyer AND the seller is guilty. If you had an ounce of intelligence, you'd know what I was implying. Nobody is trying to be a pastor. I'm speaking the truth. I'm not some tool who sits like a mindless duck and don't speak my mind. I'll speak my mind, whenever, to whoever, internet or person.

And recently, how many threads do I actually go and try to play "pastor" to these dudes. I can tell you not many. In the past I tried to help give these dudes advice but I don't waste time on most of these threads anymore.

A trial is a trial. Of course murder is worse then cheating. I swear some of you dudes think right to the edge of the box, you need someone to knock you out of it.

Back
Top Bottom