smashing a married chic yay or nay?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by joegonzalez99

What comes around goes around, don't be surprised if or when it happens to you down the road.

my dude this happens to everyone. everyone has been through rocky times in a relationship. if a person cheats and u find out u keep it moving. if you been through anything in life u should know this
qft

Good and bad things happen all the time, it's the way of life

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

If a broad wants to cheat on you she will, and there is nothing you can do about it.

the only advice I can give is to protect yourself, never bring her to your crib, never smash at her crib, and don't catch feelings

more than likely the simp !@% dude who wifed this broad is going to be mad at you instead of the jump he wifed,

This... even tho OP made this thread to boast a bit lol...

But it seems like most of the people in this thread are mad at OP for crackin' the wife when she was the one that was doing the cheating, marriage or not...

She already made it up in her mind what she wanted to do when she gave him her # in the mall...

And I didnt read where OP stated he forced his actions upon the woman so that she could give up the yoc!

Like how do you expect OP to respect her marriage when she doesn't even respect it herself??

I mean its a pretty messed up situation, but who's at fault? The one that's in the relationship or the one that not in the relationship (assuming OP is single) ????

Both are at fault.

If I bought a gun from you with the intent to kill and you knew I didn't have a permit, whose going down in court? Me or you? Or both?

Everyone stands trial.

everyone stands trial
laugh.gif
 u must be a chic.

No, I'm a guy. With morals.

You're comparing a gun trial to sleeping with someone... Not good logic. What if she didn't tell him she was married? Stop trying to be a pastor in every thread man.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

would you want someone smashing the love of your life?

thats how i look at it
Would the love of your life give her number to other guys and then smash them?

That's how I look at it.

I hope that one day you get married, come home from a long days work, and walk in on a group of guys running train on your wife

Originally Posted by finnns2003

thats how i look at it

That's how I look at it.
 Would the love of your life's blood turn a whole pool red? 

That's how i look at it

roll.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

thats how i look at it

That's how I look at it.
 Would the love of your life's blood turn a whole pool red? 

That's how i look at it

roll.gif

Would the love of your life be cold and lifeless, propped up in her other lover's bedroom?

That's how I look at it. 

good job OP ... she ain't happy ... tell her fall back on saying any incriminating in emails ... don't get killed by husband

Originally Posted by thacamel

I hope that one day you get married, come home from a long days work, and walk in on a group of guys running train on your wife

ehh once again when you meet a girl at some point after years dont you think you kinda know what that person is about? how loyal she is how she treats you takes care of you ect. so its safe to say when you marry a woman you better know what she's about correct? if you marry a woman just based on her looks and make her your trophy just to brag and show others how bad and hot she is what do you think will eventually happen? some marriages are not based on love and theirs clearly is not.

Originally Posted by thacamel

ehh once again when you meet a girl at some point after years dont you think you kinda know what that person is about? how loyal she is how she treats you takes care of you ect. so its safe to say when you marry a woman you better know what she's about correct? if you marry a woman just based on her looks and make her your trophy just to brag and show others how bad and hot she is what do you think will eventually happen? some marriages are not based on love and theirs clearly is not.

Great post, but ur goin to Hell
smile.gif

aww NT done gon' soft!
smh.gif

You smash her. Smash like you never smash before! Dont do just because SHE wants to cheat on HER husband?

I wise man once said "these days women make offers and who the hell am i to say no"
grin.gif

around my way boys get hanged or your head chopped off for that betrayel
you want violence to come to you i dont think so
chill with these lame threads....

Judgeing by the pics. id smash.... *#!% the husband. he aint layin the pipe right, she shoulda never married bol

Of course she is at fault for cheating on her husband, but you are part of letting her achieve that. There are so many other hot and single girls you can find, but you go ahead and mess with a married woman? Where are your morality and your standards? That also says a great deal about your character. You seem proud of doing this. What is there to be proud of banging a skeezer? You are nothing special to her and if it was not you, it would be anyone else and maybe she is banging other men too. The only thing your going to get out of this is an STD or a crazy husband out for vengeance.

You are playing with fire and this stuff is nothing to mess with. Depending on the nature of the man, its a good way to get yourself dead.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

around my way boys get hanged or your head chopped off for that betrayel
you want violence to come to you i dont think so
chill with these lame threads....

ok there killa.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif