Originally Posted by TacC4

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

KingRamey wrote:

chokeonsmoke wrote:

KingRamey wrote:

RKO2004 wrote:

Nktran001 wrote:

And no, i learned nothing from what you said cuz i dont listen to pasters that try and preach on a shoe website

P.S.

Real men know how to spell
, "tuff" guy
laugh.gif

That's a nice glass home you have there, cuz.

indifferent.gif
where in this thread did I give you permission to suck my %%!@?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

roll.gif
update   so the husband hits me up on aim saying his chic took 5 g'z and went on a shopping spree
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  im no fool sent her a text and told her to pick me up an ipad
pimp.gif
 will post pics of the ipad
eek.gif
 have this dude asking me advice on his wife that im smashing
smh.gif
 what is this world coming to
tired.gif

I was totally believing this story until this update.  Why on earth would her husbond ever ask you the "strictly internet jumpoff" for advice.  And by the way did he actually say "hey internet jumpoff of my wife's what should i do" or did he inform you she did this?

Right now im leaning toward ducktales on this whole story.  or at least the update..

roll.gif
update   so the husband hits me up on aim saying his chic took 5 g'z and went on a shopping spree
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
Wait a damn minute...you don't see what's going on here bruh...?  You straight gettin' played son...all the while you thinking you trickin' off this chick these two got you caught up.  I gaurantee you, homeboy is in the closet or watching you two on a webcam or somethin beatin' off while you slay his chick.  If I were you I'd be checking the internet or hittin up the local swap meet and the corner store to make sure my face ain't on some homemade pRon these two are slangin for some side change.

It's either that...or you sellin' ducktales tryin to get your efame up.  

Originally Posted by JinKazama

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
Wait a damn minute...you don't see what's going on here bruh...?  You straight gettin' played son...all the while you thinking you trickin' off this chick these two got you caught up.  I gaurantee you, homeboy is in the closet or watching you two on a webcam or somethin beatin' off while you slay his chick.  If I were you I'd be checking the internet or hittin up the local swap meet and the corner store to make sure my face ain't on some homemade pRon these two are slangin for some side change.

for those that have bought kicks from me know what my name is
happy.gif
 no need for ducktales. tagged pic

I don't think tagged pics is enough for me. So you obviously know her. Having her husband tell you things about his wife like that. That isn't even relevant to anything. Like does he have 0 friends. Like "Hmmm wife just took 5k from me...im gonna tell her internet jump off"

Maybe he knows your banging his wife and is trying to convince you not to try and take her from him by saying she steals money? None of this makes sense anymore

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

happy.gif
 no need for ducktales.
I'm just sayin' homie...somethin' ain't right.  If this ain't ducktales these two runnin' game on you.  Watch your back...don't want you to wake up one night missin a kidney.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

happy.gif
 no need for ducktales.

I'm just sayin' homie...somethin' ain't right.  If this ain't ducktales these two runnin' game on you.  Watch your back...don't want you to wake up one night missin a kidney.

QFT shady business when he starts questioning you and not even about smashing his wife but mundane stuff?.  Could be her on his name or her just saying its him to see how you will react or to see if you will narc her out for cheating.

i wanna smash the husbands sister n mom. hubby seems like the type that would just roll with it and be in the other room playing street fighter while im banging his wife, sister, and mothers backs out.

Back
Top Bottom