smashing a married chic yay or nay?

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Lets be honest, if she came at you offering it... You would not have turned it down, quit lying.

Some of you have to realize, the P don't run our lives. Just because she throwing it don't mean you gotta Moss it.

This is directed at anyone who would do something like this. Did your mother, father, grandma or grandfather teach you any morals or values? I know we all make mistakes. But sheesh at least have some respect for another mans/womans marriage and respect for yourself to not come between that.

Its shocking and amazing more people don't get revenge.

man eff outta here with all that. Tell the woman "no" and leave her in a bad mood or give the woman the d like she wants and send her home happy in a good mood, thus bettering their marriage. Pretty obvious choice

Spoiler [+]
oh yeah the men against adultery forum is that wayyy ------------------------------------------------------------->
shut that %!%# up dog
laugh.gif

im not super christian and men against adultery
but damn do know how stupid your statement sounds
laugh.gif

and thats why im on niketalk to spit the real to people that got sence
now let me see some more comedy out of your mouth you clown 
roll.gif

at your own risk, messing with a chick in a relationship is bad, messing with a married chick puts you at REAL risk of getting murked..
I have too much respect for marriage, even if she's going to do it to the next man, I'd take myself out of the situation.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

KingRamey wrote:

RKO2004 wrote:

Nktran001 wrote:

Lets be honest, if she came at you offering it... You would not have turned it down, quit lying.

Some of you have to realize, the P don't run our lives. Just because she throwing it don't mean you gotta Moss it.

This is directed at anyone who would do something like this. Did your mother, father, grandma or grandfather teach you any morals or values? I know we all make mistakes. But sheesh at least have some respect for another mans/womans marriage and respect for yourself to not come between that.

man eff outta here with all that. Tell the woman "no" and leave her in a bad mood or give the woman the d like she wants and send her home happy in a good mood, thus bettering their marriage. Pretty obvious choice

Spoiler [+]
oh yeah the men against adultery forum is that wayyy ------------------------------------------------------------->
shut that *!%$ up dog
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

first off, when the hell was i talking to you?
second "homie" im not your "dog".
third, youre on NT to spit some real %*+* huh? Spitting real %*+* on a SNEAKER FORUM right? You sound stupid based off of that. How bout you go spit some real %*+* in your community because on here, a sneaker forum, its obviously gonna get you nowhere. This guy
laugh.gif
Mr. "chokesonsmokes" youre cool
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

KingRamey wrote:

RKO2004 wrote:

Nktran001 wrote:

Spoiler [+]
shut that *!%$ up dog
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

first off, when the hell was i talking to you? second "homie" im not your "dog". third, youre on NT to spit some real %%$$ huh? Spitting real %%$$ on a SNEAKER FORUM right? You sound stupid based off of that. How bout you go spit some real %%$$ in your community because on here, a sneaker forum its obviously gonna get you nowhere. This guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

first of all am i hittin a nerve  
second of all im just killing time on this site
third i knew that was gunna be your reaction
fourth i just had to own you and show you how a real man suppose to act
fifth im just one person im not above anyone else nor am i perfect, and i dont gotta act tuff on the internet
and finally six did you learn anything from what i and RKO said?

the internet serious buisness
laugh.gif

one more thing since you taking this to another level...after this "conversation" im gonna go get some food and enjoy it then continue with my life so relax "homie"

KingRamey wrote:

chokeonsmoke wrote:

KingRamey wrote:

RKO2004 wrote:

Nktran001 wrote:

Spoiler [+]

shut that *!%$ up dog
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

first off, when the hell was i talking to you? second "homie" im not your "dog". third, youre on NT to spit some real %%$$ huh? Spitting real %%$$ on a SNEAKER FORUM right? You sound stupid based off of that. How bout you go spit some real %%$$ in your community because on here, a sneaker forum its obviously gonna get you nowhere. This guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

first of all am i hittin a nerve  
second of all im just killing time on this site
third i knew that was gunna be your reaction
fourth i just had to own you and show you how a real man suppose to act
fifth im just one person im not above anyone else nor am i perfect, and i dont gotta act tuff on the internet
and finally six did you learn anything from what i and RKO said?

the internet serious buisness
laugh.gif

one more thing since you taking this to another level...after this "conversation" im gonna go get some food and enjoy it then continue with my life so relax "homie"

Im acting tough now? Ha spoken like a true clown. You sure did own me because you knew how i was gonna react. You elevated it cuz, like i said before, i said nothing to YOU.

And no, i learned nothing from what you said cuz i dont listen to pasters that try and preach on a shoe website

P.S.
Real men know how to spell, "tuff" guy
laugh.gif

"I only play the games that i win at"
laugh.gif
just kidding [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]not intended as an invite to that cool guy[/color]

Anyway, i noticed my inbox was still empty
eyes.gif

please send the images we've requested
nerd.gif

Its a matter of class and respect for your fellow man, or did your parents not teach you that?

Originally Posted by thacamel

Its a matter of class and respect for your fellow man, or did your parents not teach you that?
We have a lot of classless non-moral having individuals on nt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif
class and respect for your fellow man?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif
class and respect for your fellow man?

It's evident the shoe fit, struck a nerve with you huh?
laugh.gif

To the OP...

Man forget what these dudes say in here and pound that P until you can't anymore.

If you don't somebody else will.

He wifed a bird so that's on him.

He should have made a better choice in that situation.

It's not going to work out between the two of them anyway so it doesn't matter.

She would have did it with someone else and her and her husband would still be on the rocks.

Her husband is a clown for letting sh.. slide because it's an "online thing" what does he think it's going to lead to.

Watch yourself though because you don't know what he's thinking or capable of.

Originally Posted by champ305

at your own risk, messing with a chick in a relationship is bad, messing with a married chick puts you at REAL risk of getting murked..
I have too much respect for marriage, even if she's going to do it to the next man, I'd take myself out of the situation.

This pretty much sums up my feelings on this topic.

roll.gif
update   so the husband hits me up on aim saying his chic took 5 g'z and went on a shopping spree
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  im no fool sent her a text and told her to pick me up an ipad
pimp.gif
 will post pics of the ipad
eek.gif
 have this dude asking me advice on his wife that im smashing
smh.gif
 what is this world coming to
tired.gif

Back