smashing a married chic yay or nay?

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by Diego

OP, you goin to have to come harder with that evidence.
Otherwise you lookin real lame right now.

Diego...... you don't have more proof than tim
pimp.gif

Dude has the nudes then

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i posted those pics u have on here before. and what proof u posting?

Remind us, what thread did you post her pics in?

kid ur a chump. if u needed proof u shoulda just pmed me
laugh.gif

kid ur a chump. if u needed proof u shoulda just pmed me
laugh.gif

Ok so PM me the proof.

she looks like a film star, if you afraid to smash give me your location and her number and ill try to holler at her.

finnns2003 wrote:
I honestly don't know why so many people believe in karma. this guy
  fixed.

Diego wrote:

i posted those pics u have on here before

lol thirsty $+%#!.

If a broad wants to cheat on you she will, and there is nothing you can do about it.

the only advice I can give is to protect yourself, never bring her to your crib, never smash at her crib, and don't catch feelings

more than likely the simp !@% dude who wifed this broad is going to be mad at you instead of the jump he wifed,

This... even tho OP made this thread to boast a bit lol...

But it seems like most of the people in this thread are mad at OP for crackin' the wife when she was the one that was doing the cheating, marriage or not...

She already made it up in her mind what she wanted to do when she gave him her # in the mall...

And I didnt read where OP stated he forced his actions upon the woman so that she could give up the yoc!

Like how do you expect OP to respect her marriage when she doesn't even respect it herself??

I mean its a pretty messed up situation, but who's at fault? The one that's in the relationship or the one that not in the relationship (assuming OP is single) ????

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

If a broad wants to cheat on you she will, and there is nothing you can do about it.

the only advice I can give is to protect yourself, never bring her to your crib, never smash at her crib, and don't catch feelings

more than likely the simp !@% dude who wifed this broad is going to be mad at you instead of the jump he wifed,

But it seems like most of the people in this thread are mad at OP for crackin' the wife when she was the one that was doing the cheating, marriage or not...

She already made it up in her mind what she wanted to do when she gave him her # in the mall...

And I didnt read where OP stated he forced his actions upon the woman so that she could give up the yoc!

Like how do you expect OP to respect her marriage when she doesn't even respect it herself??

I mean its a pretty messed up situation, but who's at fault? The one that's in the relationship or the one that not in the relationship (assuming OP is single) ????

Both are at fault.

If I bought a gun from you with the intent to kill and you knew I didn't have a permit, whose going down in court? Me or you? Or both?

Everyone stands trial.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Both are at fault.

If I bought a gun from you with the intent to kill and you knew I didn't have a permit, whose going down in court? Me or you? Or both?

Everyone stands trial.

everyone stands trial
laugh.gif
 u must be a chic.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Both are at fault.

Everyone stands trial.

everyone stands trial
laugh.gif
 u must be a chic.

No, I'm a guy. With morals.

Back
Top Bottom