Silver to $250 an oz...

Today ebay bucks give you double the amount back, so 4% your total purchase. I made a purchase on 2 10oz bars, got back $40, very close to spot price. Just a heads up.

Today ebay bucks give you double the amount back, so 4% your total purchase. I made a purchase on 2 10oz bars, got back $40, very close to spot price. Just a heads up.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

^ Do you have a reputable seller that you purchase from?

The sellers i just purchased from are "reputable" in terms of their feedbacks and other listings they have up for sale. If you're asking if these are the selllers I have bought from the past, then No I havent done any business with them before.

I looked up the cheapest prices BIN with shipping combined with the "safest" feedback rating sellers, and went ahead to make my purchase. With $40 ebay bucks redeeming next month, Im gonna put that towards some more silver.

^ Do you have a reputable seller that you purchase from?

The sellers i just purchased from are "reputable" in terms of their feedbacks and other listings they have up for sale. If you're asking if these are the selllers I have bought from the past, then No I havent done any business with them before.

I looked up the cheapest prices BIN with shipping combined with the "safest" feedback rating sellers, and went ahead to make my purchase. With $40 ebay bucks redeeming next month, Im gonna put that towards some more silver.

i mean you really cant get scammed on ebay, paypal/ebay protection protects you very good so no worries.

i mean you really cant get scammed on ebay, paypal/ebay protection protects you very good so no worries.

Selling isn't occuring no time soon. This financial system is a long con word to Sawyer.... Sliver is said to be the first element extinct off the periodic table by 2020. I didn't say it google it.

Selling isn't occuring no time soon. This financial system is a long con word to Sawyer.... Sliver is said to be the first element extinct off the periodic table by 2020. I didn't say it google it.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

New high today

Damn. I wanted to order some last week, but I was out of town
30t6p3b.gif
Might as well order some now, I'm preeeetty sure the prices wont drop and stay under what it is today.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

New high today

Damn. I wanted to order some last week, but I was out of town
30t6p3b.gif
Might as well order some now, I'm preeeetty sure the prices wont drop and stay under what it is today.

Is there anything larger than the 100 oz silver bars? Pops is headed to Dubai the day after tomorrow and I asked him to pick up some silver for me while he's there. I'd like a 1000 oz bar if they made any.

Is there anything larger than the 100 oz silver bars? Pops is headed to Dubai the day after tomorrow and I asked him to pick up some silver for me while he's there. I'd like a 1000 oz bar if they made any.

I don't know the answer to your question, but don't you think it would be difficult to move such a large piece of silver if you ever needed your money back if/when the price of silver goes up? Just a thought.

I don't know the answer to your question, but don't you think it would be difficult to move such a large piece of silver if you ever needed your money back if/when the price of silver goes up? Just a thought.

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

Lol the highest nominally silver's ever been was around $50 in the 80s and that was cause the market was cornered by the Hunt brothers.  Since silver unlike gold has industrial uses, I really can't see silver even topping $50, producers would not tolerate prices that high.  And I do own a silver mining stock, just being realistic. 

Gold has no industrial uses?
laugh.gif
 It's used in just about every facet as Silver. Do you know why Gold is so valued? It doesn't tarnish or wear out. Plus, Silver has lower values in relation to volume and weight.
Silver's other big difference from gold has been its changing industrial use. Some 60% of annual demand now comes from industry, rather than those store-of-wealth uses (coin, bar, jewellery and ornament) accounting for more than 89% of gold demand. The composition of silver's industrial demand has also changed dramatically over time. In only the last 10 years, for instance, photographic demand has collapsed, while other existing uses (such as in solar panels) have surged and many new uses have been developed (in hospital linen, deoderants, wood preservatives).
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]http://news.silverseek.com/SilverSeek/1302113767.php[/font]

Back
Top Bottom