Signs From Tea Party March At Washington DC: Ignorant Conservative White People FTL

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

You do realize that the left plants people in "conservative" shindigs to act as extremists. Just like the right plants people at "liberal" gatherings to act as " off the wall liberals".
Since I can't know who is a plant and who is genuine I just write them all off.
laugh.gif

True. I wouldn't say I write them off though, I think its still important to know and understand how certaingroups view things.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You do realize that the left plants people in "conservative" shindigs to act as extremists. Just like the right plants people at "liberal" gatherings to act as " off the wall liberals".
laugh.gif

I would say I write them off, I think its still important to know and understand how certain groups view things. Especially now.
It's impossible to know who's genuine though. Both sides plant agents especially in this day of 24/7 news coverage where one good plantcan tarnish an entire gathering.
All they need to do is get in front of the camera and act like a total nut job. The media then gets somethign to talk about for the next 20 hours.
laugh.gif

most of these people speak as if they were reciting from cue cards. you can tell they are being told what to say by higher ups. and all these idiots bringingup jesus/god. pathetic, truly pathetic. think for your damn selves.

how much do they pay you to act a fool?

i might be down...

the USS Constitution lol

did that lady say there were gonna shut off the water?

laugh.gif

I would say I write them off, I think its still important to know and understand how certain groups view things. Especially now.
It's impossible to know who's genuine though. Both sides plant agents especially in this day of 24/7 news coverage where one good plant can tarnish an entire gathering.
All they need to do is get in front of the camera and act like a total nut job. The media then gets somethign to talk about for the next 20 hours.
laugh.gif

Peep the edit. Im convinced MSNBC, FOX, and whoever else all gather together for laughs and beers after work. I don't even feed into it anymore.

laugh.gif

It's impossible to know who's genuine though. Both sides plant agents especially in this day of 24/7 news coverage where one good plant can tarnish an entire gathering.
laugh.gif
Umm, yeah... ok... but, this is beyond one or two 'plants' in a crowd of individuals with legitimate concerns about the healthcare policy.This is a group of people who are acting out of fear. They actually believe the garbage on talk radio. I listen to Limbaugh for a laugh, but there are millionswho actually take him seriously. The bottom line is that the insurance companies are under the gun. They are pushing back politically, and they may haveacheived their goal, which was to take the public option off the table. smh

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

this is why I turn a blind eye to this bs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

as much as I think health care + insurance need reform... I also don't think the Government (whom I don't trust) should take it over and leave us withno choices

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Peep the edit. Im convinced MSNBC, FOX, and whoever else all gather together for laughs and beers after work. I don't even feed into it anymore.

Yeh. Just seen your edit. My bad.

Originally Posted by vector23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Umm, yeah... ok... but, this is beyond one or two 'plants' in a crowd of individuals with legitimate concerns about the healthcare policy. This is a group of people who are acting out of fear. They actually believe the garbage on talk radio. I listen to Limbaugh for a laugh, but there are millions who actually take him seriously. The bottom line is that the insurance companies are under the gun. They are pushing back politically, and they may have acheived their goal, which was to take the public option off the table. smh

Yes there are people legitimately concerned out there but the media always pushes the wackos to the forefront. I don't think it's inherently bad to beconcerned about a substantial change in government policy.

Corporate America will get theirs no matter what. The politicians are their workers. Obama's "reform" never meant to !$$% over theinsurance/managed health care corp's in the first place.
It's probably better to be afraid of corrupt politicans and gangster "capitalists" than average joes who don't even have the power to getout of a traffic ticket.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

im convinced evangelic Christians have ruined america, which is 90% of what these people are. they've ruined america, the republican party, and religion.

Amen.

roll.gif
roll.gif

The "U.S.S. Constitution", eh?
laugh.gif

I wonder what these people are going to do when nothing ends up as bad as they think it will? Oh, that's right--they'll never admit their faults andfind something else to blame the president for.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

it would be so fun to go to their little tea party with a huge megaphone saying u madddddddddddddddddddd u madddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by habib77fm

i did not see one brother in that crowd

You didn't see or you didn't want to see?

Try looking at the 3rd picture with the "Impeach the Muslim Marxist" sign.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Some people take this stuff way too seriously.
i'd agree, but it's pretty damn serious. real talk. the real shame is people are serious enough to make fools of themselves, but notserious enough to know the issues and the actual pros AND cons. mass media should not be the definitive source of people's information, but for the vastmajority of people, it is.

Originally Posted by habib77fm

i did not see one brother in that crowd
My father is a "brother" and he went to this March on Washington...
He went to this to exercise his right to protest the government and what it is doing, etc.
Are you gonna call him an ignorant racist who just attended because another "brother" is President???

To you, OP and everyone else that just assumes and run your mouths saying everyone who protests Obama and the government at these tea parties are racists and"Ignorant Conservative White People"

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

O yeah...definitely...this is something I realized a long time ago.

I mean, as biased as some of these fox news pundits may be, I refuse to believe that they are unaware and ignorant of their rhetoric. They didn't get towhere they are by being stupid. They are all very skilled at what they do.

As someone already pointed out, the higher ups in the political, social, and economic hierarchy only need give the simple minded "folks" ammunition.Then they can just lounge about in their luxuries and watch the commoners go to war over nothing.

ohwell.gif

I been telling y'all watch out for this ratcheting up....

abeautifulhaze ��� � �� � �� �[-]

Posted: 09/05/08 1:42 AM
�� �
The system of currency is already starting to erode as dollars become over saturated across the globe.

Everything is going to be based on system of credit soon enough.

I don't know what direction things are going to take but s_ is going to get dramatic and confrontational eventually....word to the Republican convention posts.
How do people listen to this?

Back
Top Bottom