Showtime Series: Shameless 3 1-13-13

This was an episode that could've been mean as hell, just to make you feel bad.
But I'm happy they held back, cuz they still got all of that over.

First off...Lip is that dude. Son called him a cockroach as a compliment. :lol:
Debbie legit made me sad.
And Carl...lil homie is clutch. He's good for a laugh every damn time. :lol:
"Why do they all have mustaches?" :rofl:
That whole making a baby thing was corny to me until the Casper sex. :wow: :lol:
Blonde Sheila > every other Sheila we've gotten

I'm a little disappointed the supermarket ended just like that, but whatever. Emmy needs to get nominated for one.

This show is changing, quickly. And I don't know what's different behind the scenes. Last season was a little bit of a letdown to me. They just got too ridiculous and over the top, especially the Steve and Sheila and Karen stuff. It almost turned the show into just a nasty cartoon. But this right here is right back to that weight that season 1 had. It just feels like the show's hungry and things matter again. Not just for the 5 minutes when they're happening, but for real to these characters.

I love this show right now. It feels like they have a real plan beyond, how can we shock you next?

But they still have their own brand of nasty down. :smh: Frank's piss test. :x :lol:

I can't wait for next week's. Shameless went from a show I'd catch sometime the week it came out, to something I can't wait for.

Sidebar...was that Ms. Swan???

Last edited:
Frank's lawyer? Yeah that was Ms. Swan :lol:.

Episode was nice. Fiona with the face of death at the end :lol:

Lol. I was wondering about how he was gonna pass the piss test. Haha. Kept it at body temp by keeping it in his mouth

Yo how come Sheila was able to go to DFS? I thought she had that phobia of not being able to go outside? Did this go away since she was also able to drop off that non speaking nun at the church too?

Last edited:
I think she began gradually getting over her agoraphobia last season.

This show is just so outrageous, the whole time i'm watching i'm just shaking my head laughing

especially with Kevin and V's mom, ghost prostitute had me dying

Yeah I guess the show never really followed up on her phobia since she was no longer with Frank.

This show is crack cause it's pretty much showing how sad the situation is for some families living in poverty. None of this Brady Bunch nonsense.. but actually deals with real life situations like teen pregnancy, drugs, alcohol, mental disorders, child protective services, etc.

When this dude started blowing out his piss from his mouth into that cup... I started cracking up. I have seen it all on television! :lol:

I think she began gradually getting over her agoraphobia last season.

This show is just so outrageous, the whole time i'm watching i'm just shaking my head laughing
especially with Kevin and V's mom, ghost prostitute had me dying

I was kinda of jealous of Kev in the threeway scene. Mom dukes got her groove back

What happened to Karen? I'm behind some episodes I liked her she was more complicated than Mandy work I don't like.

Frank stepped up with holding the piss in his mouth, but he's still a terrible father and I'm looking forward to the hearing next week.

The three way scenes were great.

The father catching them and beating them was rough to watch.

Little moment that got me Fiona and Debbie sharing the chocolate. Fiona looked like she was on the verge of tears but held back and Emmy Rossum continues to be such a great actress.

Yo how come Sheila was able to go to DFS? I thought she had that phobia of not being able to go outside? Did this go away since she was also able to drop off that non speaking nun at the church too?
It went away last season. I forget where she had ended up at the bar or Frank's house without noticing, freaked out, and then got over it. The baby or Karen may have been involved.

Basically you can say her phobia died with her husband for the most part.
What happened to Karen? I'm behind some episodes I liked her she was more complicated than Mandy work I don't like.
Karen was trying to sell her baby or just give it away, especially when Lip was trying to be the dad. She gave her mother an ultimatum, the baby or her. Sheila chose the baby. Karen left town.

Last edited:
Frank stepped up with holding the piss in his mouth, but he's still a terrible father and I'm looking forward to the hearing next week.

I knew Frank looked weird in the shot right before he went into the bathroom. Knew something was going on in his mouth :lol: . Figured he might have had a eye-drop bottle filled with piss, but when the agent came into the bathroom with him, I was wondering how he was going to get away with it.

Season 3 has been awesome, definitely better than Season 2 so far.

Finally caught up. Carl is that dude!

Emmy is always great. The scene with Debbie was real touching.

The scene of the child service lady was wild!

And Kevin, V, and her mother was great and funny too.

:rofl: @ Jody trying to top himself off.

Super sad part near the end. Even with Karen coming back (it'll be cool to see her have it out with Mandy or if Lip will just ditch her). Nice way to wrap things up on that story arc.

This episode was amazing. I love how the show balances being outragous and explicit with being so heartfelt and genuine.

Franks speech was so genuine which adds to how crazy manipulative he is. Macy has done some incredible rolls but this show is really his masterpiece. Emmy Rossum needs to win an award this year for sure. Every episode I feel for her so much. Karen was annoyingly over the top last season, more of a scumbag than Frank (almost) I was happy she left. But Im interested to see what they do with her.

The child slave labor was such a great touch, i knew something was coming, I want debbie to report that lady, but this show has such much illegal activities going on, they'll probably let it slide.

I think they are going to ice Patrick, no way they lose the house and I think they are setting it up for Steve to bounce.

Debbie FTW :smokin

This manipulative ***** Karen at it again :smh: Seems Emo Lip is gonna be back too. Aint even take long for her lil scheme to be revealed on both sides and give up the yambs which Lip obviously couldn't wait to get back in to.

The **** with cousin Patrick was funny.

Didn't expect to see the nice guy cop/boy next door again. I wonder what Steve is thinking with how things are with what he was doing in this ep.

Lip is such a sucker for her lmao

Yeah Steve is gonna bounce. I can see it

Karen, sigh.
mean.gif

It's like she has mind control over everyone.

From Sheila to Mandy to Lip, she stays ******g with people's head.

It happened in last week's episode but the part of the courtroom scene where Fiona was telling the judge how Frank abandoned her, Lip and Ian  and she had to walk them to the hospital in the cold to get Ian checked out hit me right in the feels.
frown.gif

When you think the character Frank can't get any worse the show hits you with a story of Frank abandoning his 6 year old daughter and her 2 brothers in freezing temperature.

Frank Gallagher has to be the worst father in the history of television.

Sidenote, but was anyone else hoping Rosie Larsen's dad got got in this episode just because he was in The Killing?
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom